• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does H&M ever restock?

TANRIKUT

Can't Escape My Demons
HQNP
Im literally hooked to that leather jacket i saw on their online shop but all sizes are out of stock since last few weeks and physical stores are also saying that they don't have it when i call them.

Do they even restock it or im wasting my time here?

slop slinger

‎‎
usuually means its gone for good

Theyre rolling out new stuff instead of making more of the old stuff

TANRIKUT

Can't Escape My Demons
HQNP
usuually means its gone for good

Theyre rolling out new stuff instead of making more of the old stuff
Yet they have the audacity to tell me to keep an eye on stocks

TANRIKUT

Can't Escape My Demons
HQNP
post that jacket

pic

ugly/10

Rotter
Look at all saints. Their jackets are legit and they are better than poverty H&M

TANRIKUT

Can't Escape My Demons
HQNP
Look at all saints. Their jackets are legit and they are better than poverty H&M
They look dope but they are too expensive for my broke ass

brocode

Jock Next Door
Masculinity Crew
They don't.

Their main Business strategy is to be a "fast fashion" brand. (See: Zara) That is, make rip offs of big Brands without any logos but decent enough quality.

So what they do is, make enough pieces that they "assume" will sell out at, send them to all stores and have the same prices (24.99, 14.99, 34.99, etc) on a lot of produts.

what they're doing is, trying to maximize their sales as much as possible in the least amount of time possible rather than trying to profit from individual product over a long time period.

So once its gone at H&M - its gone. Except for the basics like Black and White T-Shirts and Caps, which are evergreen and people will always be buying them.