Does Gymcelling/Working

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Aye, does Gymceling, and Boosting Testosterone, especially during Puberty and while having huge amount of HGH make your Face more Masculine, Rugged and Scary Looking?

I want to keep my Cute Pretty Boy face and Features, just have a More Developed Masculine Taller and Wider Skull, Face Shape, Zygos, and Jaw/Chin, while maintaining the rest, a Perfect Handsome Pretty Boy MM Balance. And To boost my Test and HGH to grow taller, have bigger bone strictly and a body.

Anything more Masculine would just be Neanderthal.

From what I've heard...

High Cortisol+High DHT+High Testosterone is what creates a Low-Trust Scary Intimidating Neanderthal Look

And Just High Testosterone just signals you're healthy, and doesn't negatively effect or hinder your "Prettiness" but helps it.

How could you prevent this?

Any advice, input, would be appreciated thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ethnikcel

Banned
Gucci_Gang said:
Aye, does Gymceling, and Boosting Testosterone, especially during Puberty and while having huge amount of HGH make your Face more Masculine, Rugged and Scary Looking?

I want to keep my Cute Pretty Boy face and Features, just have a More Developed Masculine Taller and Wider Skull, Face Shape, Zygos, and Jaw/Chin, while maintaining the rest, a Perfect Handsome Pretty Boy MM Balance. And To boost my Test and HGH to grow taller, have bigger bone strictly and a body.

From what I've heard...

High Cortisol+High DHT+High Testosterone is what creates a Low-Trust Scary Intimidating Neanderthal Look

And Just High Testosterone just signals you're healthy, and doesn't negatively effect or hinder your "Prettiness" but helps it.

:banderas:

THIS REMINDS OF A TIME WHEN I SUGGESTED A LOW T CURRYCEL MANLET TO START LIFTING WEIGHTS, TO WHICH HE REPLIED "I DON'T WANT TO GET TOO BIG".

FUCKING LOL. EVEN ALL THE TREN IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR FACE FROM CUTE PRETTY BOY TO NEANDERTHAL.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
ethnikcel said:
Gucci_Gang said:

From what I've heard...

:banderas:

THIS REMINDS OF A TIME WHEN I SUGGESTED A LOW T CURRYCEL MANLET TO START LIFTING WEIGHTS, TO WHICH HE REPLIED "I DON'T WANT TO GET TOO BIG".

FUCKING LOL. EVEN ALL THE TREN IN THE WORLD WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR FACE FROM CUTE PRETTY BOY TO NEANDERTHAL.

Okay, good, but I'm still a teen and pretty high T naturally.

As in my Jaw, brow, Head, My body, voice, and I can get extremely aggressive easily ,

Just my Face is Pretty, which Is. Perfect, and want to keep it that way.