Does Gymceling make your Face more Masculine???

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Does Gymceling and Boosting Testosterone, especially during Puberty or Whiling having high Levels of HGH make your Face more Masculine and Rugged???

I want to keep my Cute Pretty Boy looks but atleast be Healthy and have a Robust Shredded body, while upping Test and HGH like crazy.

I wouldn't mind if It made my Face and Skull Taller and Wider, With Larger head, Jaw, Zygos.

But a more rugged masculine mean mug look, hell no.

Heard more Cortisol+DHT+Testosterone is what makes you look scary

And just High Testosterone just Signals you are healthy and Doesn't impact pretty looks but helps.

Any input, or advice, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swimcel

Chad
Gucci_Gang said:
Does Gymceling and Boosting Testosterone, especially during Puberty or Whiling having high Levels of HGH make your Face more Masculine and Rugged???
in my personal experience: yes, although I have no studies to back it up

Gucci_Gang

Banned
swimcel said:
Gucci_Gang said:
in my personal experience: yes, although I have no studies to back it up

Damn, in a negative way though?

You mean positivly like Bigger Sharper Jawline, Chin, Cheekbones, Tall Wide Face Shape, head???

Or Nose, Brow, Smaller Scary eyes, harmony, Untrustworthy Scary Neanderthal Rugged Aged Manly Face????

Nooo, I need Feminine Nurturing!

Do you have any advice or knowledge on preventing this?

Just want to boost HGH and Testosterone Enough to Grow Taller, Bigger thicker bone structure, Skull and Face, but keep my feminine features.

What creates this Hyper Masculinization? The Corstisol? DHT?

[hr]
Hold up, ima post this in LooksMaxing, need more info