Does goodlookingloser look better after fixing his skin?

BlueBalls

Chad
His domain name is the antithesis to his irl looks.

Except he's actually a loser.

MorphIncel

Slayer
guess he got Hairtransplant thats why the thinning hair..

also, what did he do...fillers all over his face?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Those folds were really helpful in camouflaging the beta expression, but I wouldn't say he looked better in before, just different.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing doesn't have any effects like that. Botox in the forehead area and Radiesse/Juvederm for the nasobial folds.
I've seen a few laser before/afters with quite a significant impact on wrinkles and folds. But the truth is I am not a fan of these procedures, so my knowledge is limited.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Laser resurfacing doesn't have any effects like that. Botox in the forehead area and Radiesse/Juvederm for the nasobial folds.
I've seen a few laser before/afters with quite a significant impact on wrinkles and folds. But the truth is I am not a fan of these procedures, so my knowledge is limited.
Shallow wrinkles maybe, I doubt lasers even penetrate that deep. Certainly not for Naso Folds.

Botox is the shit btw if you have deep forehead wrinkles/rolling acne scars. I wouldn't mess with nasobial folds too much, they aren't that bad for males.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Way more intimidating and masculine before. However, to be fair the camera lens is totally fucked up in the second making his face longer.

With that said: lol @ incels saying he is "invisible to women". He gets so much fucking pussy from college aged girls (And he is in his fucking 30s), your own dick probably even wouldnt be able to handle the same amount.