• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does good looking people got told they are ugly?

lanklet

Joke
Socially normative (!) good looking people are not told that they're ugly, even as a joke.

People are just messing with you because you're a fucking flaming autist.

Narco

lanklet said:
Socially normative (!) good looking people are not told that they're ugly, even as a joke.

People are just messing with you because you're a fucking flaming autist.

This.

miscburt

Who told you that, brio? Ive noticed my good looking friends call eachother ugly all the time

MaleModel

Joke
I am a man of good looks, I get told I am a man of good looks.

IcedEarth

Rotter
this is your fucking obsession, you are looking for disapproval with a microscope, this is not a masculine behavior it's women who want to please everybody not men

and no you aren't ugly and I doubt people tell it to you except if you bump into a fat depressed drunk cunt who wanted to bang you and you refused her

springfield

Banned
I'm an easy 8 and got told I was ugly by a group of girls at a club a couple weeks ago. As I was leaving one of the girls was in the alley by herself and asked me if I wanted a BJ.

IcedEarth

Rotter
springfield said:
I'm an easy 8 and got told I was ugly by a group of girls at a club a couple weeks ago. As I was leaving one of the girls was in the alley by herself and asked me if I wanted a BJ.

> self reported 8
> women call him ugly openly
> hookers offer sex

I only believe the hooker