does drinking have side effects?

rigidity

Slayer
I don't drink, personally.  It causes mental problems and makes you fat.  Lose-lose scenario.

I'm going to stop drinking and taking adderall or xanax in social situations.

When I drink, my speech is the first thing to go and I can't talk to friends, let alone girls, with stutters, slurs and speech blocks. I also have huge memory blanks the morning after.

Oh, and it also makes me ridiculously depressed. I'm a pretty depressed person anyway, but with alcohol, my darkest thoughts become like 10x worse.

Shit

Incel
if only male model cum got you drunk, raite guise? amaraite? kennagettahaifaiv?

Its well known that it has many side effects just like the cigarettes.Once in a while cant hurt you.If you are drinking for 10years or more you can go legit crazy.

shitposter

Normie
Yes my anxiety is horrible for days after a hefty drinking bender.

When i was younger i could go for a 3day binge,and more importantly i had people to drink with not sitting in my house and drinking alone.

D.R.

Banned
It kills brain cells as far as I know, and I'm doing it right now.

IcedEarth said:
low t, shit skin, fucked up liver, fucked up insulin, etc

From the man who said to be low inhibition WHATEVER THE COST. Hope you're not around any of that icky passive smoking in your job iced : P

Bojack

Lookism God
D.R. said:
Bojack said:
No, alcohol has no disadvantages

It's healthy, you forget about being unwanted by every female.

legit I got piss drunk from the alcohol my parents bought. Forgot all the troubles in the world.

You won't suffer any major ill effects getting drunk once or twice a month until about age 35. Or if you're drinking a six pack a day you should be more worried about your waistline and productivity rather than your liver. A serious liquor addiction will destroy your body though.