• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does CHEWING make mandible WIDER?

Does really CHEWING make mandible wider?
or its just can be done by surgery? :help: :macho:

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Yez.

But can it make it Longer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gucci_Gang

Banned
abdoali567 said:
Gucci_Gang said:
Yez.

But can it make it Longer?

YOU MEAN VERTICAL GROWTH or ramus growth?

Both, but not so much Ramus to get that Angularity of the Gods.

ugliest

Champion
in my experience crazy width of mandible and chin but not so much in length, but still noticeable if you did it enough, i only chewed for 3-4 months and got crazy gains, now im in a resting period and just keeping my mouth closed and teeth together, works great for cheek hollowing

Spiff

ugliest said:
in my experience crazy width of mandible and chin but not so much in length, but still noticeable if you did it enough, i only chewed for 3-4 months and got crazy gains, now im in a resting period and just keeping my mouth closed and teeth together, works great for cheek hollowing

What is your chewing routine exactly? I generally chew 15 minutes on side and then 15 on the other side and then repeat, so a total of an hour, but I'm thinking of extending it to two hours.

ugliest

Champion
Spiff said:
ugliest said:

What is your chewing routine exactly? I generally chew 15 minutes on side and then 15 on the other side and then repeat, so a total of an hour, but I'm thinking of extending it to two hours.

see my thread i made about chewing http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-For-doubters-of-CHEWING-pics?pid=1370681#pid1370681

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Chewing makes your masseters grow. Most guys look bloated and undesirable from it. Anyone claiming chewing somehow makes the bones wider is a broscientist moron.

How sway

Surgery+Roids=Ascension said:
Chewing makes your masseters grow. Most guys look bloated and undesirable from it. Anyone claiming chewing somehow makes the bones wider is a broscientist moron.

Overly wide jaws are unattractive. Sharp jaws are attractive. People are retarded thinking chewing will give the jaw a more sharp feature. It won't. It'll just look wider, and uglier.