Does anyone still play runescape?

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
Pm me . Seriously . Im thinking of going back or playing a private server
 

Bone Law

Joke
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
163
Reputation
0
I play old school rs, currently training my strength/ranged pure to PK. I am f2p.
 

inferiortool

Rotter
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
2,848
Reputation
2
Omg I just got cleaned for 550m old school which is like 700 euros. XD


I am a gamble addict retard.
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
inferiortool said:
Omg I just got cleaned for 550m old school which is like 700 euros. XD


I am a gamble addict retard.

Pm me . Idk if should play bro . I got an account shouls i buy membership rn lol


Bone Law said:
I play old school rs, currently training my strength/ranged pure to PK. I am f2p.
Aiight pm me im going to play as well
 

inferiortool

Rotter
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
2,848
Reputation
2
amiuglytho said:
inferiortool said:
Omg I just got cleaned for 550m old school which is like 700 euros. XD


I am a gamble addict retard.

Pm me . Idk if should play bro . I got an account shouls i buy membership rn lol

I ragequit! :(
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
inferiortool said:
amiuglytho said:
Pm me . Idk if should play bro . I got an account shouls i buy membership rn lol

I ragequit! :(

Lol wow bro man relax . You can make tht money back . Make a pure well go pk
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
inferiortool said:
amiuglytho said:
Lol wow bro man relax . You can make tht money back . Make a pure well go pk
I can't I am very addicted too staking so all I do is stake :D

whats the best private server that isnt too fast exp or spawn?
 

inferiortool

Rotter
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
2,848
Reputation
2
amiuglytho said:
inferiortool said:
I can't I am very addicted too staking so all I do is stake :D

whats the best private server that isnt too fast exp or spawn?


Not sure man most active ones are spawn and fast xp.

You could play ''os-scape'' private server on slow xp I think it's like x10 so it will still take a long time before you achieve high stats and you get more drops from pvm on that mode I think.
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
inferiortool said:
amiuglytho said:
whats the best private server that isnt too fast exp or spawn?


Not sure man most active ones are spawn and fast xp.

You could play ''os-scape'' private server on slow xp I think it's like x10 so it will still take a long time before you achieve high stats and you get more drops from pvm on that mode I think.

u wanna play ? join lol lets level up lol
 

inferiortool

Rotter
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
2,848
Reputation
2
amiuglytho said:
inferiortool said:
Not sure man most active ones are spawn and fast xp.

You could play ''os-scape'' private server on slow xp I think it's like x10 so it will still take a long time before you achieve high stats and you get more drops from pvm on that mode I think.

u wanna play ? join lol lets level up lol

I am going too be depressed about my loses for a week first then maybe XD. (100% serious this is like the 100th time I got cleaned and I am always depressed for a week after I get cleaned).
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
inferiortool said:
amiuglytho said:
u wanna play ? join lol lets level up lol

I am going too be depressed about my loses for a week first then maybe XD. (100% serious this is like the 100th time I got cleaned and I am always depressed for a week after I get cleaned).

are old rs worlds full at peak time?
 

inferiortool

Rotter
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
2,848
Reputation
2
amiuglytho said:
inferiortool said:
I am going too be depressed about my loses for a week first then maybe XD. (100% serious this is like the 100th time I got cleaned and I am always depressed for a week after I get cleaned).

are old rs worlds full at peak time?

Only the really busy are full sometimes but still alot off people play and it won't die anytime soon.
 

amiuglytho

Regular
Joined
Mar 30, 2016
Messages
1,027
Reputation
0
inferiortool said:
amiuglytho said:
are old rs worlds full at peak time?

Only the really busy are full sometimes but still alot off people play and it won't die anytime soon.

get on it dude . pm me here . if u want to play . im training attack to 40 lol
 
Top