Golgonto

140 Wesley
dont even care about the health effects, but cigarettes in Aus are like $25 a pack.

not spending that much for it, if it were like $10 a pack i would take up smoking.
Jesus christ, fuck that.

Curious Man

𝕊𝕃𝔸𝕐𝔼ℝ
Smoked my first one when i was 6 and after that twice after many years but since then i aint smoking that shit its unhealthy and i never understood why others smoke

Golgonto

140 Wesley
Smoked my first one when i was 6 and after that twice after many years but since then i aint smoking that shit its unhealthy and i never understood why others smoke
Most get hooked when they're young and regularly going clubbing. After that, it's a slippery slope to addiction. That's how it started for me, and i haven't stopped since. I couldn't imagine my life without it, as i genuinely believe i'm more productive smoking than not, which seems ironic since i'm posting on lookism, but this is a temporary fling until i'm back to working on my projects

Utter_Reject

Complete Failure
Most get hooked when they're young and regularly going clubbing. After that, it's a slippery slope to addiction. That's how it started for me, and i haven't stopped since. I couldn't imagine my life without it, as i genuinely believe i'm more productive smoking than not, which seems ironic since i'm posting on lookism, but this is a temporary fling until i'm back to working on my projects
its some bullshit that we should quit
nicotine only beings me back 2 baseline now
its a crutch

Golgonto

140 Wesley
its some bullshit that we should quit
nicotine only beings me back 2 baseline now
its a crutch
Very true, but i definitely feel more focused while smoking.

Curious Man

𝕊𝕃𝔸𝕐𝔼ℝ
Collegue here are many posters who are slayers with 1mill in their bank in real life
And for the addiction i honestly never understood how someone can get it cause i myself was many times asked that i should try before my nose from my old friends but i never had the desire for it. The only thing was my curiousity about the smoking wich are the reason why i tried it 2 or 3 times.

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
tastes awful

Definitely a bad habit.

Unfortunately, cigarettes are a great fucking appetite suppressant, and combining it with caffeine makes it very easy to drop bodyfat quickly.

That's probably why smoking is so damn common with models. Do a ton of blow, cigarettes, and coffee, and you can go days without even thinking about food.

lookismthrowaway

Incel
Rotters
if i smoked,i would look even more retarded than i look now
so no i don't smoke but i wish i was cool enough to smoke occasionaly