just_a_life

as i breathe, i cope
Rotters
Tobacco is good for you in moderation (1-4 cigs a day). Androgenic af. Gonna drop smoking those nasty commercialized cigs and roll my own with raw tobacco. I do legit feel the NT boost *dopamine* while/after smoking, but incomparable to breaking your own phone screen for that insane storytelling aura (shout out to @just_a_life )
lmao forgot about that theory

Golgonto

Slayer
Tobacco is good for you in moderation (1-4 cigs a day). Androgenic af. Gonna drop smoking those nasty commercialized cigs and roll my own with raw tobacco. I do legit feel the NT boost *dopamine* while/after smoking, but incomparable to breaking your own phone screen for that insane storytelling aura (shout out to @just_a_life )
lmao, pls dont smoke because of me i would feel irresponsible

Ab0M1N4T10n

دجال
Slayers
lmao, pls dont smoke because of me i would feel irresponsible
Tobacco is good for you. Boosts your dht beyond belief. Commercial cigs are bad, but not because of the tobacco, but everything else. It's not the tobacco that makes you addicted and gives you cancer.

Golgonto

Slayer
Tobacco is good for you. Boosts your dht beyond belief. Commercial cigs are bad, but not because of the tobacco, but everything else. It's not the tobacco that makes you addicted and gives your cancer.
DHT!!!!

Fuck, no wonder i'm NW2

ah well i pull it off

Demislayer

Slayer
Jesus christ, i'm not that far gone. Been smoking for decades now
Just quit man, I quit and the benefits are too many, ur dick and social skills improve too, smoking isnt cool anymore anyway

Cruelty

Normie
Gorilla Crew
bee smoke coping for over a year now, I look cool as fuck indeed

Cruelty

Normie
Gorilla Crew
bee smoke coping for over a year now, I look cool as fuck indeed

Golgonto

Slayer
Its ideal looksmax. All male models smoking is not a coincidence.
I was NT growing up, and practically everyone i knew did it. As one of the rare few formerly nt posters, i espouse smoking as an nt maxing method. not really