Golgonto

Slayer
Been smoking since i was 16-17, mainly oweing to the cool aura it provides, plus the ability to keep your hands busy, making you appear less of an autist.

bad for your hair, bad for your lungs, but very enjoyable

Golgonto

Slayer
its fun for a while in moderation but not in the long run
It's long past being cool at my age, but it was very cool in my early 20's. I loved playing the smoking, pseudo philosopher.

Demislayer

Slayer
I know a 40yo obese man with fucked up kidneys, diabetes, bald, looks 70, fucked up arteries in legs, already had heart attacks. Smokes 20-30 a day

Dont do that

I know plenty of autists who smoke and suave mfs who dont

Golgonto

Slayer
I know a 40yo obese man with fucked up kidneys, diabetes, bald, looks 70, fucked up arteries in legs, already had heart attacks. Smokes 20-30 a day

Dont do that

I know plenty of autists who smoke and suave mfs who dont
Jesus christ, i'm not that far gone. Been smoking for decades now

Ab0M1N4T10n

دجال
Slayers
Tobacco is good for you in moderation (1-4 cigs a day). Androgenic af. Gonna drop smoking those nasty commercialized cigs and roll my own with raw tobacco. I do legit feel the NT boost *dopamine* while/after smoking, but incomparable to breaking your own phone screen for that insane storytelling aura (shout out to @just_a_life )

Golgonto

Slayer
slim versions of cuban cigars

but only when outside with coffee/alcohol
There is nothing better in the world than a long smoke when absolutely shitfaced. It's what i live for

How tf do you buy cubans? i've only had a single cuban, and that was years ago with a dodgy boss when i was really young - 22ish.

There is nothing better in the world than a long smoke when absolutely shitfaced. It's what i live for

How tf do you buy cubans? i've only had a single cuban, and that was years ago with a dodgy boss when i was really young - 22ish.
on the tobacco shop
they are not that heavy as the thick ones but still more heavy than a regular cigarette

they also have filter

Golgonto

Slayer
on the tobacco shop
they are not that heavy as the thick ones but still more heavy than a regular cigarette

they also have filter
The one i had was a smog factory. I was green in my friend's car, trying not to puke because i'd inhaled far too deeply