• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does anyone notice women's hatred for men increasing?

Pneumia

Regular
I see permascowls on all women's faces especially when in company of men....even normies.women seem to be so bitter these days .One poster said subhuman women hate Chad .I think all women hate Chad in the west and actively loathe subchads and incelz.

Discuss.

Feminism is getting out of control.its not a wonder trp and MGTOW  is booming.or that so many shootings are occuring.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh in Sweden, fuck yea

DrunkenSailor

Regular
Incel men are absolutely bottom of the barrel these days. 

I mean we are so low and universally despised, that they don't even talk about us, unlike plight of various other oppressed groups which is redressed every fucking single day.

Pneumia

Regular
RealRob said:
Oh in Sweden, fuck yea

Can you give some of your observances?Sweden is uberfeministic so it must be hell there.

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
Yeah this is a logical progression (will probably worsen).

Some I caught in the past couple of days:

It's no surprise. Look at this mega-compilation just like that, too big for imgur.

You'll want to be on desktop for this.

https://mega.nz/#!Cu40XAQS!yPXSBO2mXI7ASV12HtyJ6K4yT25MWXjTVzSYZRSw6Mo

ChickenWings

Regular
I definitely notice a more hostile social atmosphere between the genders nowadays. People seem to have their guard up.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Feminists just post more on social media because they need constant reassurance...read Unabomber manifesto...he sums up their mentality perfectly...essentially they're insecure and weak so need a herd for protection.

republicans are in power....uk has equivalent in power plus brexit...right wing parties on the rise in Europe.

democrats of today are republicans of tomorrow.

i believe Winston Churchill said "if you're not a liberal when young you have no heart, if you're not conservative when older you have no brain"

chit

Joke
Jawanomics said:
Feminists just post more on social media because they need constant reassurance...read Unabomber manifesto...he sums up their mentality perfectly...essentially they're insecure and weak so need a herd for protection.

republicans are in power....uk has equivalent in power plus brexit...right wing parties on the rise in Europe.

i believe Winston Churchill said "if you're not a liberal when young you have no heart, if you're not conservative when older you have no brain"

Very wise man jaani

NEETlurker

Banned
LUCIDVOLCEL said:

It's no surprise. Look at this mega-compilation just like that, too big for imgur.

There is a 100 white racist comments for every one of these. Even the notorious pro black activist Tariq Nasheed who complains about whites 24/7 gets spammed daily by angry sfcels and trumpsters.

Hatred overall is increasing. Men hate women. Women hate men. Whites are becoming more racist, blacks too, Asians even more so, couple of decades ago they would happily play their position of the model minorities but now knowing how much of a joke these little ERs are to everyone else their hatred towards especially whites has increased a hundred fold.

Shit is going to hit the fan the moment the next recession hits boyos. I live in EE and the Nazis are going to take over several countries by 2025.

ITS OVER.

chit said:
Jawanomics said:

Very wise man jaani

Pretty sure back then they meant social issues only. Economically liberal meant pro free market.

x69

Joke
Girls love and hate chad at the same time. They hate how they can't keep him but they love that he exists.
But they hate Subhumans in every possible way.

You need atleast to be top 40% to be considered human. Top 30% chance having a relationship.
Top 5% for slaying in social settings
Top 0.5% for slaying in non-social settings

LUCIDVOLCEL

Regular
NEETlurker said:
LUCIDVOLCEL said:

There is a 100 white racist comments for every one of these.
Even the notorious pro black activist Tariq Nasheed who complains about whites 24/7 gets spammed daily by angry sfcels and trumpsters.

Hatred overall is increasing. Men hate women. Women hate men. Whites are becoming more racist, blacks too, Asians even more so, couple of decades ago they would happily play their position of the model minorities but now knowing how much of a joke these little ERs are to everyone else their hatred towards especially whites has increased a hundred fold.

Shit is going to hit the fan the moment the next recession hits boyos. I live in EE and the Nazis are going to take over several countries by 2025.

ITS OVER.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Clearly you didnt see the link.

Your cope is showing.

You don't think there's 100 anti-minority people for every 1 anti-white, youre being dishonest and hope I don't notice. So many of the anti-white are white themselves. They're Twitter verified. White national and geopolitics and social climates are leftist.

Meanwhile white racists get banned. A white racist spouting vitriol gets doxxed by th ADL and tranny coders. The white racists arguments are more ideological or logical than race-hatred, incitement and vitriol from the left.
But I don't need to argue that.

Because as you admit, there are masses of anti-Whites, brazen and emboldened by the lack of counter and the blind eye by establishments and LE.

That's all we need to make the case for separation, which almost all of us would be happy with. It would defang the remaining radicals' fervour and remove themr terroristic capabilities.
A sizeable White nation-state free of foreign aliens that defends its own interests.

But we're denied that.

So yes, The Right must rule. The alternative is nightmarish for all groups. And we will rule, just as we have through all recorded time.

mang0

Joke
LUCIDVOLCEL said:
bunch of women circlejerking about how much they hate white men

I've yet to see an outspoken SJW woman who allegedly hates white men dating someone other than a white man

Look at who Ally Maynard is dating. Is it any surprise that it's a white man?

That's just the one I looked up. I'm sure that almost every single girl on that list is dating a white man.

stamaster21

Rotter
x69 said:
Girls love and hate chad at the same time. They hate how they can't keep him but they love that he exists.
But they hate Subhumans in every possible way.

You need atleast to be top 40% to be considered human. Top 30% chance having a relationship.
Top 5% for slaying in social settings
Top 0.5% for slaying in non-social settings

I would say top 40 percent for human, top 30 percent at chance to have a girl of looks match, who is young. top 10 percent for slaying young attracitive girls aka 7/10 and up ages 14-22 years old.

NEETlurker

Banned
LUCIDVOLCEL said:
NEETlurker said:

There is a 100 white racist comments for every one of these.
Even the notorious pro black activist Tariq Nasheed who complains about whites 24/7 gets spammed daily by angry sfcels and trumpsters.

ITS OVER.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Clearly you didnt see the link.

Your cope is showing.

You don't think there's 100 anti-minority people for every 1 anti-white, youre being dishonest and hope I don't notice. So many of the anti-white are white themselves. They're Twitter verified. White national and geopolitics and social climates are leftist.

Meanwhile white racists get banned. A white racist spouting vitriol gets doxxed by th ADL and tranny coders. The white racists arguments are more ideological or logical than race-hatred, incitement and vitriol from the left.
But I don't need to argue that.

Because as you admit, there are masses of anti-Whites, brazen and emboldened by the lack of counter and the blind eye by establishments and LE.

That's all we need to make the case for separation, which almost all of us would be happy with. It would defang the remaining radicals' fervour and remove themr terroristic capabilities.
A sizeable White nation-state free of foreign aliens that defends its own interests.

But we're denied that.

So yes, The Right must rule. The alternative is nightmarish for all groups. And we will rule, just as we have through all recorded time.

I do come across hundreds of racist comments on youtube every day on every video just as on every newssite underneath every article. I don't come across racist minority comments almost at all. 

Yes the right will rule, just like it rules now. The left only ruled for a very short period in the 20th century (the boomer days). Unfortunately the right that will rule will not promote monogamy and Christian values but rather the type of peak hypergamy and the survival of the fittest.

New Poster

Now on youtube
I continue to slay in my 30s.  Really did not expect that to happen.  Jfl at "muh feminism"