Does anyone not have any motivation anymore?

How can you feel any motivation when you see and know so much horrible and sad shit is going on in the world? Every factor in your life is determined on how good looking you are. 

Ive lost all motivation in life and would be happy if i passed away in my sleep. All the hardships in life just arent worth going through. Nobody cares about you. God doesnt exist and even if he does exist he obviously doesnt care about you. I wish it would all end.

:suicide:

Cuck
Genetic Shit said:
How can you feel any motivation when you see and know so much horrible and sad shit is going on in the world? 
You should get a dog.

Cuck
just lol buddy boyo said:
Genetic Shit said:
How can you feel any motivation when you see and know so much horrible and sad shit is going on in the world? Every factor in your life is determined on how good looking you are. 

Ive lost all motivation in life and would be happy if i passed away in my sleep. All the hardships in life just arent worth going through. Nobody cares about you. God doesnt exist and even if he does exist he obviously doesnt care about you. I wish it would all end.

:suicide:
I know that feel bro and I must say, feels bad man. Falling asleep at 3 or 4 am, only getting out of bed around 1 pm when I can't hold in my piss/mouth bile any longer. Get up and eat ramen and popcorn for half my "meals" between shitposting on here and watching shit online.

you should get some hobbies like lifting.

hitting the gym will force you out of your house plus it helps with confidence.

Darkman

Normie
Every factor in your life is determined at birth.  Your looks. How smart you are. How physically able you are. How susceptible to diseases you are. How much wealth and resources you start with.  

It's like a video game with everything completely randomized  and only 1 life. Like a fucked up game of Dungeons and Dragons. Every day I look directly in the mirror and wonder what kind of fucked up dice roll led to this. And then I think of the billions of people who were dealt even worse rolls.

Cuck
Darkman said:
Every factor in your life is determine at birth.  Your looks. How smart you are. How physically able you are. How susceptible to diseases you are. How much wealth and resources you start with.  
or you can rob a bank and have some money for surgery

modified

hairloss expert
Genetic Shit said:
I hold on to the shred of motivation that if I save up money and get some surgeries, things might change. Things improved a lot after my first jaw surgery. So I hold on to hope that I can get that improvement again by fixing my other appearance problems.

I don't think it's a pipe dream, but sometimes everything seems so far away. eg. Hair transplant in 3 months, but it will be 6 months after by the time I actually have better hair. So that's 9 months away ... almost yet another year down the drain while Chads just keep fucking bitches that I can't get to even acknowledge my presence.

And then that's just one surgery, which I'll have to follow with others that are riskier. I could end up disabled or broken along the way. Then I'll regret being greedy about trying to improve myself in the first place.

Feels impossible sometimes.

Also I used to have a lot of hobbies that I thought might make me more "interesting" to women. But they haven't helped me once in any way with girls, so I kind of feel like pursuing them is pointless too sometimes.

I don't want to have kids either because I'm a genetic failure. So I don't know what I'm living for at this point. Mostly just the hope that one day, finally, things will be alright for me. We'll see.

Cuck
modified said:
Genetic Shit said:
I hold on to the shred of motivation that if I save up money and get some surgeries, things might change. Things improved a lot after my first jaw surgery. So I hold on to hope that I can get that improvement again by fixing my other appearance problems.

I don't think it's a pipe dream, but sometimes everything seems so far away. eg. Hair transplant in 3 months, but it will be 6 months after by the time I actually have better hair. So that's 9 months away ... almost yet another year down the drain while Chads just keep fucking bitches that I can't get to even acknowledge my presence.

And then that's just one surgery, which I'll have to follow with others that are riskier. I could end up disabled or broken along the way. Then I'll regret being greedy about trying to improve myself in the first place.

Feels impossible sometimes.

Also I used to have a lot of hobbies that I thought might make me more "interesting" to women. But they haven't helped me once in any way with girls, so I kind of feel like pursuing them is pointless too sometimes.

I don't want to have kids either because I'm a genetic failure. So I don't know what I'm living for at this point. Mostly just the hope that one day, finally, things will be alright for me. We'll see.
while saving up for surgery he can hit the gym so when it's done he'll have 10/10 face and body

slayer status

modified

hairloss expert
Guest said:
while saving up for surgery he can hit the gym so when it's done he'll have 10/10 face and body

slayer status
You realize there's no surgery to make you 10/10 faced right?

I'm just aiming for 5-6/10 myself. Also being ripped often takes steroids. Lower than 15% body fat is hard to get unless you're on drugs, doing manual labor for a living, or genetically gifted.

Cuck
modified said:
Guest said:

slayer status
You realize there's no surgery to make you 10/10 faced right?

I'm just aiming for 5-6/10 myself. Also being ripped often takes steroids. Lower than 15% body fat is hard to get unless you're on drugs, doing manual labor for a living, or genetically gifted.

no need to take steroids. you just can't be obese/fat

chicks these days seem to dig the "dadbod"

Darkman

Normie
Spend thousands on surgeries that make you half as good looking as naturally good looking people. Not to mention most will be late 20s  or early 30s by the time this is all done. 

:tay:

modified

hairloss expert
Darkman said:
Spend thousands on surgeries that make you half as good looking as naturally good looking people. Not to mention most will be late 20s  or early 30s by the time this is all done. 
Jokes on you. I'm already early 30s. I'll be late-mid 30s by the time I'm done. I look about 10 years younger than I am though.

But yeah it sucks. Still. What can I do?
[hr]
Guest said:
no need to take steroids. you just can't be obese/fat

chicks these days seem to dig the "dadbod"

That is only good enough if you are a tall/average white guy with no other major deficiencies.

Workcell

Incel
Yea, I've pretty much checked out.  Not suicidal but I reached the point of not giving a fuck.  I no longer want a girlfriend etc, and it's too late for me.  It's clear to me now I never had a chance at a normal life.

Lil Flash

Cuck
Yeah, I really have been doing jack shit this summer. I've slacked off on all of the extracurriculars that I was supposed to accomplish and I'm starting to get fat from all of the alcohol, take-out food, and lean. I feel like there is zero reason to actively try at anything until after maxfac and my braces are removed. Nobody takes me seriously as I look like I'm 16.

Techno Viking said:
My motivation to live life took a nose dive into the negatives the second I realized the true extent of my subhumanity and just how fucked I am. 

I'm developmentally stunted in every way

Skull
Body
Brain

I'm fucked. There's no hope, only tears.
Skull: Grow hair out to cover up small size and facial hair to hide jaw
Body: gain muscle(Google zyzz before/after) get gear if needed
Brain: leave comfort zone every chance you get force yourself to fix flaws like antisocial behavior by talking to strangers or make friends 

Also leave the basement and stop bitching about things you can fix

It's not that I feel like I'm lacking motivation as much as I feel like I lack the ability to produce value to the world. When I had a job, I was getting paid well, but it also felt like what I was doing didn't really matter and I was being overpaid.

I know the rebuttal will be "well why don't you learn something new?"

Because learning in itself is expensive and takes a lot of time. Let's say I wanted to learn how to do woodworking. Then I'd have to buy all sorts of tools and machines. The jump is too large.

I wish there were things to do with a more gradual climb where even on the lower levels you are producing more value than you are taking.