• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

LOL Does anyone lose their virginity nowdays?

uglysmile

Manlet with mushroom dick
At the age 31, to a psl 2 foid. Just fucking kek.

Free sex is free sex.

Many men fuck ugly girls.

And she was like psl 3 tbh. Fuckable if she gives the right vibes.

Fucking a pussy and seeing the girls lust is why we do it

Andy Bernard

Champion
Lost mine @23 to a 2/10. It did help though because your confidence in your own abilities skyrockets and then sex becomes like a drug that you want your next fix from better looking girls. So you do ascend little by little.

By 29 I was slaying and fucking actually attractive women + having girls DM me randomly. So it does work

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
At the age 31, to a psl 2 foid. Just fucking kek.
Lost mine @23 to a 2/10. It did help though because your confidence in your own abilities skyrockets and then sex becomes like a drug that you want your next fix from better looking girls. So you do ascend little by little.

By 29 I was slaying and fucking actually attractive women + having girls DM me randomly. So it does work
Were they at least not fat?

Getlooksordie

Joke
Oldcels
Were they at least not fat?
Kek

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
Kek
My first was chubby and had bad fat distribution patterns.
My one requirement for girls is that they are not fat. Looks like I'll die a virgin.

Andy Bernard

Champion
My one requirement for girls is that they are not fat. Looks like I'll die a virgin.
Hard to predict. 20s me was gigatruecel in pheno

Manlet, narrow skull, framecel, bad acne, awkward, bad voice, and 0 social circle.