• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does anyone here grope/fondle girls?

• Thread starter Elementary School Adonis
  • Start date
E

Elementary School Adonis

I used to do it back in high school. I only got in serious trouble for it once. I got detention for a few weeks :giggle: I pretty much stopped after I graduated because it's a lot easier for a scrawny non threatening incel to do it, as opposed to a adult male. I am 27 now, and work in an area with a lot of young college aged girls. I have been giving serious thought to reclaiming my title as butt grabbing champion. What do you guys think? Should I go for it?

FireHaze

Megastar
Doing it outside of high school is fucking retarded. Even then only the slayers could do it without getting in trouble.

I've seen it twice in high school. One time a slayer did it to 3 girls at once and got off scot free. An incel tried it and the girl made a huge scene and he got suspended.

Noon

Slayer
FireHaze said:
Doing it outside of high school is fucking retarded. Even then only the slayers could do it without getting in trouble.

I've seen it twice in high school. One time a slayer did it to 3 girls at once and got off scot free. An incel tried it and the girl made a huge scene and he got suspended.

:banderas: