• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

does anyone here actually believe in mike mewing

• Thread starter HIGHTESTLOWINHIBITION
  • Start date
I have no idea what the hell Mewing is when I see it mentioned all the times when I make screencaps. I've taken to just assuming it refers to some perverted sex acts to be performed with a Mew.

If you're masturbating to this then you're a sick bastard.

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Emiya Kiwitsugu said:
I have no idea what the hell Mewing is when I see it mentioned all the times when I make screencaps. I've taken to just assuming it refers to some perverted sex acts to be performed with a Mew.

If you're masturbating to this then you're a sick bastard.

Dat ass

SINGULARITY

Megastar
Severe Retard said:
what's there to believe? mike mewing is basically correct oral posture.. many people have it naturually

Fuck u faggot 90% DONT

Browcel

Machine
I've seen changes in my face. I may just be imagining it since I have been losing body fat %. But i think ITS legit

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
Lol are you joking? I've been to see Mew he was not what you imagine. Many can back that up who have seen him in person.​

It's common knowledge about development during adolescent years. The orthotropics for adults thing is... Well there are a lot of bits which aren't explained or told to you on purpose.