Does anyone have the 'average' penis length of 5.8-6.0 inches NBPEL?

TheTrews

Normie
Yes, some studies have given the average as even smaller, but I just don't quite believe that the average could be 5.1-5.6 inches. So I'm saying 5.8-6.0 inches in average.

See a lot of guys with 6.5+ inches but few around what is considered average. 

I consider NBPEL to be one's true size; BPEL just feels too much like cheating. 

So who here is 5.8-6.0 inches NBPEL? How do you feel about it?

Personally, I think that anything less than 6.5 inches NBPEL is a sexual death sentence.

Montross

Coper
A number of the studies are in fact bp. Which is even better.

The problem is that the effective average - the average to which you shall be judged by women - is likely higher due to the dual process of micrococks withdrawing hemselves from the casual sex circuit and big cocked  beefcake being overly represented.

The real average is irrelevant. Chincel at 6.5 inches was openly mocked by a partner. Though he was a huge man AR 6'5

TheTrews

Normie
Montross said:
A number of the studies are in fact bp. Which is even better.

The problem is that the effective average - the average to which you shall be judged by women - is likely higher due to the dual process of micrococks withdrawing hemselves from the casual sex circuit and big cocked  beefcake being overly represented.

The real average is irrelevant. Chincel at 6.5 inches was openly mocked by a partner. Though he was a huge man AR 6'5
But then surely micrococks would also shy away from taking part in studies measuring their cock while bigger guys would be more forthcoming? 

Did Chincel indicate whether 6.5 inches was his bpel or nbpel?

Montross

Coper
Most normies go with nbp. I'd go with That.

Pretty sure the distribution from studies are very close to bell curved. Meaning the intuitive belief that men might wish to forgo humiliation is false.