Jordy said:
thats not how it works 

look at pitts parents

dicaprio

o'pry

none of them had model parents
Emil_King said:
OP are you the user jbslayer from SH?
Nah, this my first account on a forum like this. SH looks dead. Been redpilled since middle school though

Darkman

Normie
Jordy said:
thats not how it works 

look at pitts parents

dicaprio

o'pry

none of them had model parents
Two people with down sydrome can have normal kids.

Doesn't mean people with down syndrome should be breeding.

It's all about ratios and averages.

LostTuna

Gigachad
so now u wanna punish incels by not even letting them have kids?

LostTuna

Gigachad
CopingWithOpiates said:
LostTuna said:
so now u wanna punish incels by not even letting them have kids?
How is not having a kid a punishment though?
i want a daughter. i want to CREATE something, i want to LOVE something that will most likely unconditionally LOVE me back. i want to see something GROW.

FuckThis

Slayer
It trully is a bizzare to want to force a kid into this world that will prob live in hell. 

Even more cringe when the parent is ugly AND. poor AND low status

The poor kid cannot even take a break

Mughal

Banned
This is why I'm going to find a white girl to breed with.

hospen said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Legit. I want to terminate my consciousness I'm done with the trolling and this fucked up game. I need some Nembutal asap

chances are another animal is going to be the next conscious "you" and the suffering will go on.. probably a water buffalo getting his testicles eaten by a lion
Legit. Nothing but a recurrence of pain even after death. I'm sanctioned to an eternal struggle through multiple dimensions and reincarnations with nothing but endless coping. Killing myself would just be another cope

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
It's about healthy/proper fetus development not parents looks which determines how the offspring will look.

Aparat

Normie
hospen said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Legit. I want to terminate my consciousness I'm done with the trolling and this fucked up game. I need some Nembutal asap

chances are another animal is going to be the next conscious "you" and the suffering will go on.. probably a water buffalo getting his testicles eaten by a lion
I've seen that comment before:
:stare:
or am I going insane?

hospen said:
CopingWithOpiates said:
Legit. Nothing but a recurrence of pain even after death. I'm sanctioned to an eternal struggle through multiple dimensions and reincarnations with nothing but endless coping. Killing myself would just be another cope

the only way is to nuke the galaxy but chances are the matter is going to reform bcz of energy recycling and shiet and bad news time doesnt exist when ure dead ull be instantly the next big trolljob

there's no escape

Very legit. Time is not linear so next thing I know I'm going to wake up as a 4'10" subhuman transexual with a recessed maxilla and extreme facial asymmetry or I could possibly become some ant that's being burned under a magnifying glass by some 10/10 chad

J

Jordy

Aparat said:
hospen said:
I've seen that comment before:
:stare:
or am I going insane?
deja vu 

extreme weight loss side effect 

increase the deficit 30% in order to trigger diarrhea so your mind stabilizes 

good luck buddy boyo

// Infolinks