Does anyone else have a giggle when everyone who posts a pic squints and frowns hard.

I won't name names...but some users do it so much it's actually hilarious, one in particular comes to mind the dude mean mugs the camera like a fool, trying to look more dominant and aggressive. He even admitted to me that he does it and that upon having a neutral expression his eyes are 'beta' (his own words).

I think...almost every user who posts pictures/gifs/videos does it. A bit lame to be honest, sure enough everyone looks at the pictures and proclaims them to be 'dom', 'masculine', 'hunter eyed', 'insane brow ridges'...but whatever, squint on, squint on, with a frown on your face, but you'll never fraud as dom, SQUINT ON. SQUINT ON.

iftsj

Banned

Harbinger

Normie
Manuel said:
@"Harbinger" 

this thread was created for you, you fucking wolly

don't fucking tag me you fucking puffy face no chin cunt.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Sounds like OP is projecting. I don't need to squint, I was born to be DOM.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
DOM2.2FWHRSLAYERPCTISSHIT said:
Nizoral Babe said:

looked like a nerd kid, and now look like a fat balding adult with no forward growth lol'd
Clearly, I was playing sports as a child. That's a youth soccer outfit, duh. And no forward growth? Nigga pls, stop with this cope.

paulus

Banned
To be fair - all the mm and actors that you borderline gay fags worship squint 24/7 too

Veuve

Slayer
Nizoral Babe said:

u r squinting there that's in direct sunlight..?