• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Does anyone else care more about looking good than slaying?

Obviously it'd be nice to get with whatever girl you please, bit above all, I just desire for my appearance to be respected and admired.

Everyone but the most aspie of incels knows that there's more to life than P in V, and looks are going to increase your quality of life in a non-sexual way.

I feel extreme jealous when I see a good-looking person, but I mostly long for the positive attention and validation, rather than the ability to slay.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Victory said:
All I want is to be good looking enough to get a non primitive high intelligence girlfriend like cara. I dont care about slaying, fucking bitches from clubs, going out, drinking etc.

Also, the better social treatment and halo effect is also what I strongly desire. Just to have people try to befriend me or talk to me because of my looks halo. Instead of being seen as a weird aspie, I want to be seen as a mysterious lone wolf or something like that.

:jordan:

Good luck!

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Yes

being good looking is more than just about sex, everyone radiates to you. It's an instinctive thing. Lol if you think being good looking only benefits you for slaying

you'll be living a better life period, your chances of getting a great job go up wayyyy more

We are all attention whores at heart

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Sephon is the guy!

I don't remember him to have talked about being aroused or wanting to penetrate some girl hard at all. Maybe he has just suppressed these urges to a degree he no longer cares, but unless you are physically disordered individual suffering from some anomaly, you cannot get rid of these urges, you can possibly utilize them, but not dismantle them.

REM

slaying is (probably) cool shit, but social life and cute as fuck LTR >> slaying .

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Victory said:
All I want is to be good looking enough to get a non primitive high intelligence girlfriend like cara. I dont care about slaying, fucking bitches from clubs, going out, drinking etc.

Also, the better social treatment and halo effect is also what I strongly desire. Just to have people try to befriend me or talk to me because of my looks halo. Instead of being seen as a weird aspie, I want to be seen as a mysterious lone wolf or something like that.

:jordan:

Good luck!

You laugh, but with the recent glut of threads prioritizing validation over slaying, vicky was ahead of his time.