Does anyone consider brown eyes aesthetic?

Reflex

Lookism God
It's so fucking generic and bland, lierally never looked at someone and thought wow those are nice eyes when they are brown/hazel

is it just me or is this a general thing?

Reflex

Lookism God
But do we agree it makes a huge difference on women?

Numerous studies have concluded that eye color barely matters, the reason that people talk about it so much is probably because it's what we look at 90% of the time.

Peanuts

Incel
Some girls prefer them. But lighter brown is obv >>>>> dark brown.

ilikedicks

Coper
People put too much importance on eye color, it's all about face and how your eyes mesh well with the rest of your feats. If your features are shit to begin with eye color won't save you. There are many cases where brown eyes look better and vice versa. People with looks like Rene, Tyson, Bateman or Mariano would look slightly more faggot with blue eyes instead of brown.

Shape, size and surrounding bone structure is the key. 

Lots of incels with colored eyes you idiots :lol:

Reflex

Lookism God
ColezRightFoot said:
Shape, size and surrounding bone structure is the key. 

Lots of incels with colored eyes you idiots :lol:
No shit...

maybe i've just got a fetish when it comes to blue eyes

Reflex

Lookism God
madmaxmandem said:
Shopped but you get the idea:

I can't help but be taken away though lol

if he had brown eyes I would cover my eyes

Reflex

Lookism God
Yeh but to a lesser extent when they are like that, personally prefer blue to green. Like this if her eyes were brown i'd be like meh.

ilikedicks

Coper
none more red said:
Let's put it this way, the only people who argue in favor of brown eyes are people with brown eyes.

End. Of. Story.
You can say that about any other feature. "the only people in favor of it are people with it". That's just as much cope, you're pretending that your subjective opinion is somehow a rule when it is just as subjective as brown eyes being better.

Blues are def more feminine than brown, hazel or green though. I don't think they're the most striking though. Those Indian green eyes with the yellowish hue around the iris are the goat striking eyes. Most blue eyes look boring unless really striking. There's a lot of dull blue eyes with a more washed out look like these

In the case of duller colors of blue, eyes like these are far more striking.