Doctors abuse you while you are sedated

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...e05c00-18f3-11e5-ab92-c75ae6ab94b5_story.html
In addition to their vicious commentary, the doctors discussed avoiding the man after the colonoscopy, instructing an assistant to lie to him, and then placed a false diagnosis on his chart.

“After five minutes of talking to you in pre-op,” the anesthesiologist told the sedated patient, “I wanted to punch you in the face and man you up a little bit,” she was recorded saying.

These are from wizardchan so they must be true
a relative of mine, a clinically depressed chad, is a medical assistant

he tells me things like this all the time. the succubi playing with the sedated patients genitals, chads groping succubi, placing bets on pebis size, and lots of other scary stuff done for thrills while in surgery

this is 'medical culture', these are the people paid to   keep you in health
My mother used to do that and said the same thing. They would shave pubic hair into the shape of christmas trees for christmas and get high on gas. Probably literally rape people. Apparently they're legally allowed to let medical students practice things as well… the story I specifically heard was a succubus with kidney stones where they needed to put something in her urethra (camera or catheter or something to break up the stone, not sure) and like 10 students all practiced putting it in and out, stretching the hole with blood everywhere
I bet if he told anyone that he suspected the doctors would gossip about him people would call him paranoid.

Excellent point. My guess is now that there's proof he'll be told to Lighten Up, they're just words, no need to be sensitive, not everyone is like that, it's Just One Bad Experience or some other normalwise platitude
lol at even going to the doctors as an ugly incel. They will misdiagnose you for the lols and talk shit when they're not in front of you. Just imagine a genetic trash incel has to get surgery because some drunk girl hits you while driving from a party and you need to get surgery, only to then have people bet on your penis size and make fun of your body.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
This won't stop me from getting all my plastic surgeries in the coming months, lol.

ItWontBeMe said:
This won't stop me from getting all my plastic surgeries in the coming months, lol.
Legit, as soon as they move that bone 1mm they will randomly start liking you. oh fuck lol if you can somehow record the audio while you're in surgery.

BlueBalls

Chad
You gotta suck it up and go full brownnose on your surgeon until you've gotten what you wanted.