• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

do you wear lifts? what kind?

gaunt

Machine
SuperSlayerAce said:
gaunt said:
I GUESS THATS A NO!

What is lifts i just found image of ascenceur in google image don't know what it is

Inserts, you put them in your shoes to look taller

New Poster

Now on youtube
I use inserts -- around an inch.  It brings me just under 6'3".   The brand doesn't seem to matter too much.  They all feel about the same.

I wouldnt go over two inches.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Above an inch is painful unless you get them built into the shoe. But then you risk looking like a try-hard who wears high heels.

gaunt

Machine
New Poster said:
I use inserts -- around an inch.  It brings me just under 6'3".   The brand doesn't seem to matter too much.  They all feel about the same.

Im afraid the girls at work would notice the difference  :ugh:

But I will probably get them anyway

superboy

Regular
gaunt said:
New Poster said:

No one will notice a difference of 1-1.5 inches. That's the max you should go if you want it to be undetected.

New Poster

Now on youtube
superboy said:
gaunt said:

No one will notice a difference of 1-1.5 inches. That's the max you should go if you want it to be undetected.

That's probably a safe range.  Mine are 0.9 inch, and no one (not even my gf who sees me all the time) has noticed.  You could even inspect my shoe and miss it because it just looks like part of the shoe.

lolatmylife

Regular
New Poster said:
superboy said:

That's probably a safe range.  Mine are 0.9 inch, and no one (not even my gf who sees me all the time) has noticed.  You could even inspect my shoe and miss it because it just looks like part of the shoe.

Can you link us to those?

Trunks

Joke
I use regular boots

Anyone knows how much tall you get? I think 2cm to 3cm