Do you wear a perfume?

gandytime

Slayer
Do you think it is beneficial to wear it? What perfume do you wear and did you get compliments for it? 
I bought this one today: 

My mother likes it  :giggle:

Joncoping

Normie
I've used Jean Paul it's legit, used it before. Recent times, I have used Dior, Police and 007 James Bond perfume. I spray twice, once on my neck and once on my tight fitting A&F clothing.

Weaselface

Coper
Sometimes I wear deodorant smelling of mosquito-repellent. Just :lol: at this bluepill humbug snake-oil.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Do you mean colognes, OP?

As for what I rotate;

Creed - Aventus
Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille 
Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather

TheTrews

Normie
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Bond No.9 Scent of Peace...  :lol: [/font]

your mom

Banned
what la nuit the l´home is the sond most complimented? lol
i have that shit my sister brought it, it´s a no no.

body kouros the original was usch a fucking master piece the current one is shit in less than 3 hours is gone and it´s powdered, never will find the old bottles again :( it was my signature scent.

terre d´hermes parfume concentration , some day i will get it, in summer after passing for a perfume store and two sprays in the arm, i saw a 40´s woman almost roling her eyes lol.
and i really like it.

lolita lempika au masculin is nice but i feel like a pedophile usig it.
shit someone must offer it to mrz, cotton candy plus boooze.

l´air du desert marrocain is a masterpiece, love to use it with linen clothes at summer.

at winter i prefer using timbuktu ,it´s so beautifull and so weird , it´s another masterpiece.
bulgari black to the small of ruber over white flower hmmm.
use a flower perfume from lidl for woman,flowers in hot skin are sexy specialy tuberose,a brasilian striper one time was using dior poison on her brah, hmmm hot and carnal delicious.
printemps- léau par kenzo use it in the summer to, it´s fresh and uncomplicated amazing top notes.

it´s a pity that my sample of lonestar memories ended, jesus so fucking sexy,leather ,flowers and creosote/peat, just fucking love that shit, so intimate.