Do you think white women would fantasize about a man like this

Darkman

Normie
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,554
Reputation
53
They don't fantasize, but they would have no issues fucking him.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,606
Reputation
10
who cares what white women fantasize to you uncle chan?

How can you not see that you're just as bad as the mother who created you with your white women worship.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
16
lono said:
who cares what white women fantasize to you uncle chan?

How can you not see that you're just as bad as the mother who created you with your white women worship.

I don't even want white women. I just want to be validated.
 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
12
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
lono said:
who cares what white women fantasize to you uncle chan?

How can you not see that you're just as bad as the mother who created you with your white women worship.

I don't even want white women. I just want to be validated.
And I thought you were different from the other uncle chan hapas *sigh*
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
16
Look at all the foreign women commenting on this guy. American women would rather die than fuck an Asian man, but the rest of the world is normal

 

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
9,226
Reputation
12
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Look at all the foreign women commenting on this guy. American women would rather die than fuck an Asian man, but the rest of the world is normal

I would let him spoon me holy shit
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
exquisite  female......who is she?  Hu Bing is less attractive than the guy in your avi.....theyd probabely fantasize about actual hot asian guys if they were exposed to them...remember everything is exposure...
 
Top