ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
After our ascent.

@"GeneticDeadEnd" @"rugby1233" @"Chadimir Thundercovsky" @"Sekrets" (don't know if the last one is serious) and all other plasticsurgerycels.

Surgery

Incel
I already do even though I get laid (srs). I'd rather post here than have a mediocre date to be honest.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Cloud said:
Slayers are born not made
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]All this "surgery won't help me"-cope on here. Yes surgery will make you at least a 6 unless you are legit syndrome level deformed. You just have to realize you can't get a rhino from your local plastic surgeon and be a 7. You need to be willing to improve not just deformed features but every subaverage one. You need to be willing to get top-class surgeons with state-of-the-art procedures, not the discount verson. Look at Yaremchucks bridge-of-bone canthopexies and then look at the cope-of-shit canthopexies some orther surgeons produce.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]You guys are just coping away your youth by not commiting to surgerymaxxing now (though IIRC you're getting bimax soon).[/font]
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]@"GeneticDeadEnd" [/font]

assburger

Gigachad
ItWontBeMe said:
Cloud said:
Slayers are born not made
[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]All this "surgery won't help me"-cope on here. Yes surgery will make you at least a 6 unless you are legit syndrome level deformed. You just have to realize you can't get a rhino from your local plastic surgeon and be a 7. You need to be willing to improve not just deformed features but every subaverage one. You need to be willing to get top-class surgeons with state-of-the-art procedures, not the discount verson. Look at Yaremchucks bridge-of-bone canthopexies and then look at the cope-of-shit canthopexies some orther surgeons produce.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]You guys are just coping away your youth by not commiting to surgerymaxxing now (though IIRC you're getting bimax soon).[/font]
cope

can't get surgery to make u NT and extroverted

Cloud

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
I already look nostalgically upon early 2015 sloothate when I was shitposting with my fellow boiiiiz, so yes

fuark miss those dayzzzz (kinda)
Must have been the golden age of shit posting and rotting for you

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
ItWontBeMe said:
cope

can't get surgery to make u NT and extroverted
Have you tried getting drunk?

Nyhil

Slayer
yeah pretty cool brusing saturday night with the boyos in the shout box trolling chaturbate sluts, eating shit food, laughing at ugly normal fags from social media, and posting random sluts nudes which i got from online. Also posting and reading great theories and composing the red pill which will one day be big among normalfags. Good times

also when you got no friends your brain get overwhelmed with dopamine when you interact with someone even if its from online.

I think so yes. While I'll always regret a lost youth this place will have been the last steppingstone to ascension.
But there's so much that can go wrong along he way, I really wonder if it will all work out like that. Wouldn't be surprised if I get one last batch of bad luck and die on some surgerytable, have disfiguring complications or get diagnosed with cancer or something before I can ascend.

Not sure about pitydog, either, tbh.

// Infolinks