Do you think this guy is on steroids?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
He was a major slayer in my dorm during 2014. Acted extremely alpha and used to bully incels/throw food at them etc. He slayed so many girls it was crazy, they would legit hang on his every word, and dicuss behind his back if he liked them etc, it redpilled me hard.

Height is around 6'2" or so. His frame appeared average, but he had a huge amount of muscle mass. Looked way bigger in person.

I would guess his weight around 100-105kg, bit sure about bf. He was extremely into gymcelling and had the "zyzz haircut" at one point. Also, what would you rate him, Chad tier?

Chadcel

Banned
chad? LOL

he slayed big time? i guess NT theory > looks theory

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Chadcel said:
chad? LOL

he slayed big time? i guess NT theory > looks theory
He slaid easily 30+ girls, completely and utterley serious. My dorm floor was mostly girls, and they would unashamedly gossip about who had fucked him. He did look a shit ton better in person. Like at least a 6-6.5/10 face, and tall (6'2") with far more muscle mass than the average 18 year old. But defnitely his low inihition personality was the ultimate trigget to his slaying.

Koksal Baba

Incel
Yeah, hes looks he slays tons.
Not sure if hes on roids, but looks natty-ish at least.

Mughal

Banned
He's norwooding. He's done in a few years. He probably had a good run lol.

AzzRaze

Slayer
This is a chad~

vs

No. He is not a chad. Dude should be posting on here lmao~

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Bump Roboter said:
100-105 kg on 6,2 height 

:okay:
Oh god. The unit nazis appear. Kindly gtfo.
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
This is a chad~

vs

The mental illness on this site is crazy. Good job posting a 25 year old 1 in a milllion genetic god, vs an 18yr old regular jock alpha teen guy. In person, with his 6'2" height+enormous deltoid breadth, he is an amog machine.

AzzRaze

Slayer
LongTimeAgo said:
Bump Roboter said:
100-105 kg on 6,2 height 

:okay:
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
This is a chad~

vs

The mental illness on this site is crazy. Good job posting a 25 year old 1 in a milllion genetic god, vs an 18yr old regular jock alpha teen guy. In person, with his 6'2" height+enormous deltoid breadth, he is an amog machine.
He looks like an average white guy bro. Literally nothing special, I would have never guessed he even lifted had you not mentioned it. Hes white and is 6'2 and probably not socially retarded according to you, so I guess theres that~?

LongTimeAgo

Coper
AzzRaze said:
LongTimeAgo said:
[hr]

He looks like an average white guy bro. Literally nothing special, I would have never guessed he even lifted had you not mentioned it. Hes white and is 6'2 and probably not socially retarded according to you, so I guess theres that~?
Well yes, I agree that his low inhibition was extremely important.

In terms of face, he definitely is above average in person, although not by a huge amount. Most of those photos do not give a good representation of his physical size, the one where his upper arms looks jacked is how he looks in motion.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
He dont do roids. He is not good looking. But I can ofcourse believe he slayed, probably cause of a self assured personality. Looks theory crushed once again.

smellysocks

Gigachad
his face is like a weak 6, but he's got good height, mass and frame. Looks like his hands and bideltoid is massive. I can increment him to a 6.5-weak7 which is totally fine for slaying if you're popular and extraverted

Brotha Techno

Banned
Sekrets said:
RealRob said:
He dont do roids. He is not good looking. But I can ofcourse believe he slayed, probably cause of a self assured personality. Looks theory crushed once again.
you need both. not sure why people are so focused on 'defeating' the other side. retards

MewingAllDay

Normie
his face aint shit, he is barely 6/10 on a good day. in last photo he doesnt even look like he lifts let alone ON FUCKING STEROIDS LOL. he just has some mass on his arms but no definition at all like some fat fucker. i am 6'1 185lbs and lift but not on steroids and i look stronger than him, if he even looked at me wrong i would do double leg takedown on him and pound his fucking face in while he is laying bloody on the floor begging for mercy nigga.