• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do you think the guys at my BJJ club wants to kick me out because im NEET?

bajskorven

Champion
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
17,215
Reputation
10,720
I have never said that im neet but i could tell they know. Im kind of laidback and respectful at the training sessions.
 

WhatItIs

Joke
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
626
Reputation
2
I’ve been working since I was 14 and trust me, it’s impossible for me to have any respect at all for a guy who doesn’t have a job.
 

bajskorven

Champion
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
17,215
Reputation
10,720
WhatItIs said:
I’ve been working since I was 14 and trust me, it’s impossible for me to have any respect at all for a guy who doesn’t have a job.


Would you do anything in order to get me kicked out of the club?
 

WhatItIs

Joke
Joined
Mar 3, 2019
Messages
626
Reputation
2
bajskorven said:
WhatItIs said:
I’ve been working since I was 14 and trust me, it’s impossible for me to have any respect at all for a guy who doesn’t have a job.


Would you do anything in order to get me kicked out of the club?

No, I’m not petty, not too many people are.
I just wouldn’t hear your opinion on anything or want to be friends with you.
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,136
describe your facial features, do you have a recessed chin? i have a theory about why recessed chins inspire anger & hatred in people
 

ullzzangincel

Venerated Ancestor
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
27,475
Reputation
12,659
bajskorven said:
I have never said that im neet but i could tell they know. Im kind of laidback and respectful at the training sessions.

nah they wont care. They might try to help u out and tell u to get a job tho. Most ppl in fighting are pretty cool and just want to practice and not start shit.
 

bajskorven

Champion
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
17,215
Reputation
10,720
Josh said:
describe your facial features, do you have a recessed chin? i have a theory about why recessed chins inspire anger & hatred in people

No. Nordic jaw, cheekbones and chin with an arabic midface. Im balding, im smallframed and skinnyfat aswell.
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,136
bajskorven said:
Josh said:
describe your facial features, do you have a recessed chin? i have a theory about why recessed chins inspire anger & hatred in people

No. Nordic jaw, cheekbones and chin with an arabic midface. Im balding, im smallframed and skinnyfat aswell.

this is where you fucked up
 

bajskorven

Champion
Joined
May 1, 2019
Messages
17,215
Reputation
10,720
Josh said:
bajskorven said:
No. Nordic jaw, cheekbones and chin with an arabic midface. Im balding, im smallframed and skinnyfat aswell.

this is where you fucked up

I respond good to fin. Hairtransplant+roids/TRT is what i need.
 
Top