Do you think slayers/sluts often struggle with STD´s?

gandytime

Slayer
There are a lot of nasty STD´s and statistics show that more and more young people get infected.
I hope all the chads and brittneys out there get some sick STD´s and a high medical bill for the treatment.

IcedEarth

Slayer
most std's are bollocks

1. gonorrhea and syphilis leave clear traces and makes genitals smell really bad, no one fucks people like that, btw it can be treated in weeks if you start asap

2. chlamydia is without signs usually and it's not that bad, can be treated in 1 day

3. herpes is something you can't avoid, but it ain't going to kill you

4. hiv through vaginal is like 1:2500 chance for the guy if the girl is infected however in most countries hiv infections are less than 1% close to 0.1-0.2 and it's limited to gays, drug users, streetwalking hookers, so it's more than likely that you win a small sum on the lottery than getting aids through sex, also there's some evidence that hiv might not cause aids

5. slayers don't get laid that often as you think and most people use condoms with strangers

6. most common std would be fungal infection on your dick from the candida she has, the same fungus that causes dandruff, very fucking dangerous

STD stats are like NOFAP, church people trying to control the masses through fake news reports

short man

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
most std's are bollocks

1. gonorrhea and syphilis leave clear traces and makes genitals smell really bad, no one fucks people like that, btw it can be treated in weeks if you start asap

2. chlamydia is without signs usually and it's not that bad, can be treated in 1 day

4. hiv through vaginal is like 1:2500 chance for the guy if the girl is infected however in most countries hiv infections are less than 1% close to 0.1-0.2 and it's limited to gays, drug users, streetwalking hookers, so it's more than likely that you win a small sum on the lottery than getting aids through sex, also there's some evidence that hiv might not cause aids

5. slayers don't get laid that often as you think and most people use condoms with strangers

6. most common std would be fungal infection on your dick from the candida she has, the same fungus that causes dandruff, very fucking dangerous

STD stats are like NOFAP, church people trying to control the masses through fake news reports
Most people have some for of Herpes. Like HPV, it is very popular.

Pizza Slayer

Coper
STDs are at most a hassle.

You can live to 80 years with the dreaded HIV if you get on meds early enough.

Just look at Magic Johnson, age 56 and HIV positive for at least 25 years

He'll live another 20 years book it.

STDs are just an occupational hazard for the sexually successful. No sympathies, that's for damn sure.

BuxomZygos

Banned
You need to be 9+ ceo10 k a day
And get ut fwb s tested
[hr]
Also has to do with sorcioeconomics as well i think

Veuve

Slayer
I've thought about this before
Then I realized it probably won't ever be an issue for me so I moved on

Sociopath1983

Normie
short man said:
IcedEarth said:
most std's are bollocks

Most people have some for of Herpes. Like HPV, it is very popular.
Yeah almost ALL adults have oral herpes. If you've ever kissed someone you probably already have it.

If you get HIV you're kinda fucked, but the risk is incredibly low for hetero sex. If you get antibiotic resistant bacterial infection just jump off a building, so avoid whores especially from high risk countries. If you get herpes and have poor immune response, that will probably cut you down and it's pretty common. So for most people the main concern is herpes.

I wouldn't worry about all the different strains of HPV unless you get symptoms. Collect them all!

I'm not a slayer. I have fucked at least 50 different women bareback. I've banged several sloots regularly for years, without ever using a condom. The only thing I've ever gotten is NGU, e.g. bacterial infection of the urethra, treatable with azithromycin. Two women have told me that after fucking me, they got abnormal pap smear, so I probably have a collection of HPV strains. But I've never shown any symptoms and don't really give a fuck. I think I'm either immune to herpes or I don't get symptoms. I think that's pretty typical of a hetero male who is sexually active.

trenbaby

Incel
gandytime said:
There are a lot of nasty STD´s and statistics show that more and more young people get infected.
I hope all the chads and brittneys out there get some sick STD´s and a high medical bill for the treatment.
my lay count from non pros is above 30 now. with the pros it is in the hundreds, many of them i fucked with no condoms. 

till date, i have no STDs.