birdman

Cuck
[Removed the pic]

I probably would just use something like double bubble in order to avoid overworking it too much. Probably I'd do it ~3 times a week, when I'm at the gym. Do you think it would improve my face/jawline?

birdman

Cuck
diegobarrueco said:
decent jaw

6/10

I think I may have accidentally been too generous with that profile picture. You can see that my head is slightly rotated towards the camera which improves my jaw quite a bit I think. (You can tell since you can see a portion of my other eyebrow in the shot.)

Here's another attempt:
[Removed the pic]

I think I turned just slightly too far away from the camera on this one, but you get the idea.

Trunks

Coper
Don't know if is just in that picture but you micro expressions are pretty gay, you would benefit working on that

The rest of you face is kind of ok, good hair, bad beard, big nose, retruded chin 

better you be 6'2''

birdman

Cuck
Trunks said:
Don't know if is just in that picture but you micro expressions are pretty gay, you would benefit working on that
I don't think there's much I can do about this. My face is just sort of shaped like that, unless I'm using a lot of facial muscles at once

Trunks said:
better you be 6'2''
5'9

So what are your thoughts about the masseter hypertrophy?

Loverhater

Incel
Get a chin implant. It needs to move more forward. 

I don't think you need a jaw angle implants(masseter hypertrophy)
Unless you wanna look more dominant.

Girls prefers the (pretty boy). So no need for jaw angles.

Trunks

Coper
birdman said:
Trunks said:
I don't think there's much I can do about this. My face is just sort of shaped like that, unless I'm using a lot of facial muscles at once

Trunks said:
better you be 6'2''
5'9

Ramus bone is kind of overrated, Sean o'prey and other male models don't have a long ramus

You have retruded maxilla, find a someone like Mike Mew in your area and use a device to correct that. This is the best tip I can give to your looksmaxing

Other good things are: tan + ottermode body

Eye area is the most important, focus on having a more hunter eyes look
Micro expression is not a physical thing. You can change that if you change your personality. You look very afraid/ high inibition

birdman

Cuck
Trunks said:
birdman said:

5'9

Ramus bone is kind of overrated, Sean o'prey and other male models don't have a long ramus

You have retruded maxilla, find a someone like Mike Mew in your area and use a device to correct that. This is the best tip I can give to your looksmaxing

Other good things are: tan + ottermode body

Eye area is the most important, focus on having a more hunter eyes look
Micro expression is not a physical thing. You can change that if you change your personality. You look very afraid/ high inibition
It's unlikely I can do anything about the maxilla because I'm broke, but more importantly I'm concerned about messing up my current (sort-of) facial harmony. I had a lot of orthodontic work when I was younger, so there's probably plenty of ways to accidentally make my face worse. 

Definitely will work on improving my physique though

Can you elaborate on the "hunter eyes"?  You mean like more narrow and showing less of the upper eyelids, right? Is there really anything you can do about that?

I'm afraid of big life things, like how I'm going to support my parents when they get older and stuff like that. It's really been getting to me recently. Other than that though, I'm pretty confident/bold in most social settings

Trunks

Coper
@"birdman" 

Well if you broke there is not too much looksmax you can do

If you find a good doctor he will not mess with your maxilla

For the eyes you can inject fillers or do some facial workout (lol I don't know)

Dude, let's be honest, is not your resposibility to support your parents, you can do if you like, but is not a something you need to do. Also people have a ilusion that they need money to live. You only need a place to live and eat plants that are free (http://www.moneylessmanifesto.org/)

Remember that no matter what happen, nature will always take care of you

birdman

Cuck
Thanks for all the feedback guys. Really appreciate it. And @Trunks I get what your saying about my parents, but its something I want to do, not something I need to do.

// Infolinks