• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do you think eventually you will just beta-provide out of loneliness/despair?

TheTrews

Regular
I would take a guess that most users on here are in their late teens and twenties. Most people on here seem to view beta-providers with scorn and seem to want to avoid that fate.

But have you thought about what you will do if in your 30s and 40s you're still on your own? Do you think solitude and a desire to have a family will make you beta-provider for an ex cock cauroseller? That of course assumes you have the money and financial assets by that time to lure one.

I think the degree to which you cope with human isolation will give an indication to which direction you will go in the future. Do you enjoy human company? Do you deal with loneliness well or badly?

Personally I enjoy my own company and that of a few other people is enough for me. I just want women for sexual relations. I view most women are dirty sluts though and can never see myself inviting an ex cock-carousel bitch into my life. I'm much too proud and stubborn for that.

I would like kids (I'm not anti-natalist), but not at any price or at the price of my own dignity.

Neo

Joke
Antinatalist checking in. But I guess I'll feel lonely. I need a vasectomy and settle in the end in case I don't make it.