• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do you think Elliot Rodgers mother has ever stopped and thought

TheTrews

Regular
"What if I'd just married and had children with an Asian man instead?"

TheTrews

Regular
I know, the whole ER episode was only a small blip for her. Still was totally worth it banging that Jew and creating the female offspring.

Copenhagen

Rotter
LOL my mom actually said that to me when I was about 13. She regretted it so much, just lol. I'm being serious BTW.

Darkman

Rotter
just lol buddy boyo said:
she's rolling in $ and her hot Wasian goddess daughter will carry on her improved genetics with a high status rich hollywood slayer

Her other son too.  His younger bro was a slayer in development. In his manifesto he kept mentioning how his younger bro had a much more robust frame and easily socialized with people. So ER was the only subhuman child she produced actually. Not bad for a WM/AF.

Timbuck2

Joke
Darkman said:
just lol buddy boyo said:
she's rolling in $ and her hot Wasian goddess daughter will carry on her improved genetics with a high status rich hollywood slayer

Her other son too.  His younger bro was a slayer in development. In his manifesto he kept mentioning how his younger bro had a much more robust frame and easily socialized with people. So ER was the only subhuman child she produced actually. Not bad for a WM/AF.
It's funny how the other kids have their shit together just fine yet people still use ER as an example of why WM/AF is evil.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Timbuck2 said:
Darkman said:
It's funny how the other kids have their shit together just fine yet people still use ER as an example of why WM/AF is evil.

You're fucking retarded.

Her OTHER SON WAS FROM HIS MOROCCAN STEP MOM.

Congrats, idiot.

Timbuck2

Joke
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Timbuck2 said:

You're fucking retarded.

Congrats, idiot.
Interesting.

It seems like the offspring of white men and brown women turn out fine.

Darkman

Rotter
Timbuck2 said:

You're fucking retarded.

Congrats, idiot.

Damn, eurasian males are fucked without exception.

Copenhagen

Rotter
Timbuck2 said:
You're fucking retarded.

Congrats, idiot.
Interesting.

Timbuck2 said:
You're fucking retarded.

Congrats, idiot.
Interesting.

Maybe but the kid is like 10 years old, how the fuck can you even tell? And yeah he'll be a slayer anyways with white girls. Asian woman + white man = Asian son.