Not pursuing that girl that was interested in you? 

Back in high school, when I was bluepilled, there was one girl who was interested in me. She used to annoy me every day at lunch and my currycel friend himself said, "dude she likes you bro a lot" I didnt even give her the time of day because I foolishly thought I could do better since she was a 4.5-5/10 goth black girl. I regret it so much man. I never thought I would live such a painful incel life like this at that time.

:cry2:

Workcell

Incel
Yes.  I looked up the girl in HS that I was too stupid to pursue, she's 30 now and doesn't look much different than she did when she was 18.  She was average at 18 but for a 30 year old to look like your average (not fat) 18 year old is pretty good.  And I'm sub 4 lol.

I was infatuated with her friend that friendzoned me and didn't pay too much attention to her.

scar_face40

Coper
I asked out the last girl that was supposedly 'into me' at Uni and got ignored, then rejected a week later, so that's how these things usually turn out...

furio

Incel
Yes, but no point in dwelling on the past anymore buddy.

IcedEarth

Slayer
I just don't give a shit about these things anymore, I seriously don't

IcedEarth

Slayer
adrift said:
There supposedly is a girl that is interested in me. I think she's very attractive. My friends tell me to talk to her a lot but I never have. I know they are lying when they say she is interested because she is a slim, white girl. She's only an inch shorter than me (I'm 5'11) which I find very attractive because I don't want to have manlet sons (I don't want to give my offspring that pain).

The fact my friends would lie to me so much about this (they've kept it up for months now) deeply angers me. They probably just want to see me embarassed and rejected. All neurotypicals subconsciously wish pain on us incels. Can we hate them for that? Do you hate women for hypergamy, or do you hate the nature and biological impulses that cause it?

:blush:
lol you have fucked yourself in the head

1. if they tell you she likes you it is so but if you haven't seen this yourself it means you are a megaburger hence you can't seduce her
2. thinking about impregnating her is just retarded what is this crap
3. she's already fucking someone else, it's the summer, if you don't make moves on women as soon as they give you signals they will never ever let you fuck them