• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do you NOT EVEN ATTEMPT something unless you know you will succeed?

This is exactly how my mind works. Many here might be the same. Autists and narcissists may have it.

It's because I need to absolutely excel at something. If I can't win then I will just drop out altogether.

MVP

crimemaxxing
Mewslims
if i cant have it i will destroy it

It is a legitimate strategy. I am not making a comment about whether this way of thinking is right or wrong. But it is intrinsic for me.

It is a good strategy to dominate a social circle. For instance, people who are well-connected are better at meeting new people than people who are not well-connected. There is a snowball effect. Whenever someone is popular, everyone wants to know that person, especially women.

Dembroadbones

Regular
Deffo a narcissistic trait. Therefore I bet plenty on here think the same.

Dembroadbones said:
Deffo a narcissistic trait. Therefore I bet plenty on here think the same.

Yeah I heard this but I don't know where it was from. Maybe here.

I don't think this behaviour can be called right or wrong. It is a legitimate strategy.

There is a snowball effect in things like career or social circles. It's easier to get a job if you already have one, easier to get connections if you're already connected, nobody wants to help the outsider, everyone wants to know the top guy, and the same for social life - the dominant guy gets to organize the group and reaps the rewards of leadership; all the men look up to him and all the women are attracted to him.

The downside for a person with this trait is that they may restrict themselves from having new experiences. They may take years to recover their strength or resources to become dominant again.

FuckThis

Rotter
You need to try a buncu of times Unless you are a born millipnare or Chico levels. not only for girls