• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do you naturally "mew"?(store your tongue on your upper palate)

Do you "mew" naturally?

• Total voters

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I've come to the conclusion that not many people practice correct oral posture 24/7. They might have a bit of their tongue grazing the palate or mew when their laying down but it's rare for constant upwards pressure on the palate to occur. 

So.... do you?

Answer the poll

No. I had a legit mouth breather face.

Described me perfectly.

it's rare because not many westerners have wide palates due to shit tier modern diets

if you have a wide palate you will naturally mew

Professor P

Banned
UglyNormalFag said:
I've come to the conclusion that not many people practice correct oral posture 24/7. They might have a bit of their tongue grazing the palate or mew when their laying down but it's rare for constant upwards pressure on the palate to occur. 

So.... do you?

Answer the poll

Yes, but not at the tip, so my palate is only wide starting at the premolars

LostTuna

Machine
i struggle to naturally close my mouth with my teeth touching and lips sealed (very uncomfortable) but my face still turned out fine. i mouth breathe in private pretty much all the time

when i found out what mewing was i legit lol'ed cause that what i thought everyone does with their mouth

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
thickneckedslayer said:
it's rare because not many westerners have wide palates due to shit tier modern diets

If you're palate is a good amount wider than your tongue does that mean that you had normal development?

profound

Joke
Nothereforlong said:
when i found out what mewing was i legit lol'ed cause that what i thought everyone does with their mouth

really funny m8

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Yes, very mouth breather, could not at all breathe through my nose, and had terrible allergies growing up, but still some how maintained a sexy face.
Genes I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nothereforlong said:

and thats why you slay

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Fuarrrrk @ the poll. You guys all had your tongue plastered to the roof even before finding this site?

UglyNormalFag said:
thickneckedslayer said:

If you're palate is a good amount wider than your tongue does that mean that you had normal development?

if your palate looks like the one on the right in this picture you developed optimally (doesn't mean you're automatically good looking, obviously):