• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

do you look your age

ugliest

Champion
i am 20 and i look 22-23

Psychopath said:
I'm 20 and people tell me I look 30.

im very interested in how you do no fap? its like imposible for me? but when i did it when i was younger i was legit outgoing and hunting girls

stamaster21

Rotter
Iam leaving campus to head to the train station and i spot a sexy ass latina walking black/latina but i say hows it going beautiful and she ignores me, i notice her face is like a 5/10 at best but the body was a 9/10. And i find its always the girls in the 6-7/10 range of smv who are mean or ignore you when you say hi. Ive never really had a bad interaction from a girl in the 8-/10 range or a girl who was a 5/10, usually their happy iam talking to them even if they have boyfriend. Studies even show guys hit on girls in the 6/10-7/10 range the most, and i think these girls smv isnt high enough to get commitment form the top 20 percent of guys but they can have sex with them. So when a guy who is not in the top 20 percent approaches them they think its reflection of their own smv.

Dude iam 28 and i just walked up to a hot black/ latina women and she thought i was in highschool i said no college finishing my electronics degree. I chated with her for 5 minutes then told her have a nice day as she left. Sexy as hell but looked to be about age 35 thought she was like 22 because of bad lighting from sun glare..

How old would you guess?

primetime

Regular
nope..the good thing is no one thinks you are a creep if you look younger than your age

Idk man. Some people tell me I look younger, some older. I think I look my age though.

Psychopath

Joke
ugliest said:
i am 20 and i look 22-23

Psychopath said:
I'm 20 and people tell me I look 30.

im very interested in how you do no fap? its like imposible for me? but when i did it when i was younger i was legit outgoing and hunting girls

If you are not in control of your desires then you don't deserve the benefits. Your life will turn the moment you find control.