Do you know any short slayers?

BlueBalls

Chad
As in 5'8 or less?

One of my friends is 5'6 and he's no slayer but has an active sex life, he's a low-inhibition breakdancer though.

5'6 is 12-13 cm shorter than average here.

In my school there was this 5'8 chubby guy who had ridiculous social circle game. Probably no cold approach slaying at all but he had so many social circles that he was basically hopping from STR into STR.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Biggest slayer Ive known of with a slay-count way over 100, fucked every girl in high school basicly, was 167cm.

They had active sex lives like you mentioned but they weren't slayers. I feel like height becomes more important as you age. It's easy to slay in highschool if you're under 5'10" but after you get into your 20's or go to uni it's obvious that the slayers are 6ft or over

BlueBalls

Chad
CopingWithOpiates said:
They had active sex lives like you mentioned but they weren't slayers. I feel like height becomes more important as you age. It's easy to slay in highschool if you're under 5'10" but after you get into your 20's or go to uni it's obvious that the slayers are 6ft or over

I hate being 5'10 so much, why me?

BlueBalls said:
CopingWithOpiates said:

I hate being 5'10 so much, why me?
With all your posts I thought you were sub 5'7". I think if you looksmax your face there's hope

smellysocks

Gigachad
depends on what you define as slaying... If your definition is regularly rotating through hotties, then no. If your definition is having some strs with a 5/10 here and there, then yes

Judge

Subhuman
Just one who was very good looking and a star athlete, was about 5'6".