Do you have Prey eyes or Hunter eyes?

Yellowman

Banned
lolatmylife said:
Yellowman said:
Hunter eyes (very Asian) with FWHR of 2.1

This is why whites all walk out of my way when they see me and this is why all of my teachers punished me, even though I was a good student...
Post pictures.
No. Just google Mongol warrior and you basically have me, only with a very anachronous polo shirt.
[hr]
And without my Ralph Lauren Polo Black Watch tshirt I would be treated like a nigger.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
Yellowman said:
Hunter eyes (very Asian) with FWHR of 2.1

This is why whites all walk out of my way when they see me and this is why all of my teachers punished me, even though I was a good student...
:uuu:

in between. eye area is similar to zyros, shimansky, ted bundy etc. Incel undereye support with good browridge and low eyebrows.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
when i started that thread i was still mentally stable, wtfff

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
josh1 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Damnnnnn what a slayer
Those zygos, dat striking stare, dat well supported under-eye area, dat protruded maxilla. What a fuckboy

Women legit would rather get fucked by him than your average 494 zygos not found skinnyfat incel

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Animals are fucking proof that behaviour/personality is very closely linked to physical apperance.
[hr]
Doesnt look like a nice guy with tons of empathy does he?

:giggle:

AlreadyOver

We own you
Masculinity Crew
RealRob said:
Animals are fucking proof that behaviour/personality is very closely linked to physical apperance.
[hr]
Doesnt look like a nice guy with tons of empathy does he?

:giggle:
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Adrian_B

Coper
Zoosus said:
Jesus Christ, is that the Vine guy? I remember he looked good when I was younger but he looks legit retarded (not even exaggerating, looks like a birth defect). Looks like the americancel nerd faggot at my school tbh, what's the deal with all 4-5/10 americans having these puffy and boneless faces anyways? They also speak in a really high pitch and with a slight lisp, pisses me off tbh (not saying that's him but his face looks like that typical ameriburger phenotype).

TheWantedOne

Slayer
UglyNormalFag said:
josh1 said:
Damnnnnn what a slayer
Those zygos, dat striking stare, dat well supported under-eye area, dat protruded maxilla. What a fuckboy

Women legit would rather get fucked by him than your average 494 zygos not found skinnyfat incel
pretty sure that a female