Do you have DOM uncestors and you regret not getting their genetics?

Browmog

Slayer
My grandfather for example, was 6'6 and robust. His hands were big as the average users here skull. 
I am only 6'3.

Boss

Slayer
Browmog said:
My grandfather for example, was 6'6 and robust. His hands were big as the average users here skull. 
I am only 6'3.
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate height genetics its all about being a manlet nowadays

Browmog

Slayer
Gala Gado Ressureccion said:
Browmog said:
I am only 6'3.
:okthen:
6'3 is average where I live, I am not tall person.
Anyway this isn't just height but everything else.

Brio

Slayer
My family is full of incels. My grandfather ( father side ) was 5'5'' and he had huge nose and no lips. He was bald too and framcel.
My grandfather ( mother side ) was 5'6'' with bug eyes,bald but he was legit robust and I have his chin.

Everyone has dom ancestors, it's just that at some point in time incels were allowed to breed 

:crying:

offthewall

Slayer
Nah but I think Irish are becoming a tall European people, we used to be tiny but in my group of friends everyone is at least 6 foot(I'm not though)

Browmog

Slayer
stacks on stacks nigga said:
My grandfather was a 6'2'' big-handed beast and a prisoner of war in a Siberian Gulag for 7 years. His grandson turned out to be utter genetic trash.
All of my uncestors fought in war except me. I feel like I am missing out.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
My dad has a short midface, a strong chin, is 6'3. My sister is 5'8 and a model.

I'm only 5'10, and I have a weak chin and a long midface. either god hates me or is just telling me to go ER every time I look in the mirror

Anakind

King of Chads
How can you not get the genes of your ancestors?

Lookism science is at it again.

Browmog

Slayer
king coach said:
My dad is 6'5 and I am 6'1

How can anyone height mog their dad? How do kids end up taller than their parents?
I think it's common in some western countries that younger generations are taller, maybe improved nurtrition or who knows what.