kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Or do you hate a specific part or yours?

assburger

Gigachad
i hate everything except myself

everyone hates me simply due to not being nt. i was forced into this sick world simply to be despised and rejected into a corner and made to rot away in isolation simply due to being SLIGHTLY abnormal. all it takes are a few autistic cells in ur brain to be rendered a worthless bottom feeder who will inevitably die a virgin, a 2/10 whale would rather an 8/10 aspie burn to death slowly than so much as let him touch a strand of her greasy hair

kunikus

assburger said:

everyone hates me simply due to not being nt. i was forced into this sick world simply to be despised and rejected into a corner and made to rot away in isolation simply due to being SLIGHTLY abnormal. all it takes are a few autistic cells in ur brain to be rendered a worthless bottom feeder who will inevitably die a virgin, a 2/10 whale would rather an 8/10 aspie burn to death slowly than so much as let him touch a strand of her greasy hair
If you're not diagnosed as an autist then you're NT.

assburger

Gigachad
kunikus said:
assburger said:

?

i am diagnosed, but how does that make any sense.. the system isn't perfect and doesn't catch everybody, autism isn't as well recognized everywhere, etc.

anyway u think an NT cud write this or be in this situation? fuking rofl

kunikus

assburger said:
kunikus said:
?

i am diagnosed, but how does that make any sense.. the system isn't perfect and doesn't catch everybody, autism isn't as well recognized everywhere, etc.

anyway u think an NT cud write this or be in this situation? fuking rofl
What I'm saying is that an NT can be an asocial weirdo.

Veuve said:
Whats you story?

kunikus

UglyNormalFag said:
I hate that I'm not as happy and content as I used to be
When did your happiness stop?

kunikus said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I hate that I'm not as happy and content as I used to be
When did your happiness stop?
When my gf cheated on me, I was NEET, and started jacking off 5-10 times a day lol. Now I have a gf, a job, and don't jack off much but I'm still not as happy

// Infolinks