• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do you guys want easy $500+ per day? This hasn't been done before btw

chadrat
HQNP
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Step [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]1[/font]
Create a findom twitter account (it's not hard, just look around and see what other findommers do. They usually have their verification vid pinned so that sissyboys/betabux providers know they're not being catfished)

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][size=x-small]Step 2[/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Use the masc filter on snapchat to make you look more DOM[/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][size=x-small]Step 3[/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Use voice changer app (even if you think your voice is deep enough, trust me it isn't). You have to look and sound as alpha as possible.[/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][size=x-small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Step 4[/font][/font][/size]
Create vids commanding betaboys, paypigs and sissy boys to fund your lavish lifestyle (buying designer clothes etc). Use the hashtags #paypig #findom #betabux etc. Have a "won't answer DM unless you tribute me" or "$50 to unblock" policy. Direct link all subs to your cashapp, circlepay, paypal.me etc

Step 5
Profit. $$$

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
legit theory

yamyam

Regular

Leans

Megastar
Smart dude

Or easier than twitter just use chaturbate or a vlog service

666 said:
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Step [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]1[/font]
Create a findom twitter account (it's not hard, just look around and see what other findommers do. They usually have their verification vid pinned so that sissyboys/betabux providers know they're not being catfished)

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][size=x-small]Step 2[/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Use the masc filter on snapchat to make you look more DOM[/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][size=x-small]Step 3[/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Use voice changer app (even if you think your voice is deep enough, trust me it isn't). You have to look and sound as alpha as possible.[/font]

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif][size=x-small][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Step 4[/font][/font][/size]
Create vids commanding betaboys, paypigs and sissy boys to fund your lavish lifestyle (buying designer clothes etc). Use the hashtags #paypig #findom #betabux etc. Have a "won't answer DM unless you tribute me" or "$50 to unblock" policy. Direct link all subs to your cashapp, circlepay, paypal.me etc

Step 5
Profit. $$$
Out of the loop, what the fuck is a  "findom"

chadrat
HQNP
It means financial domination

chadrat
HQNP
@Marin @Marin @marin