Do you guys think masculine face features equates to bigger penis ?

JawExpert

Normie
Not really, but if a person has a strong nose, long fingers, toes..etcc they are good indicators of big penis

Nizoral Babe

Coper
JawExpert said:
Not really, but if a person has a strong nose, long fingers, toes..etcc they are good indicators of big penis
Can confirm. The two biggest penises I've seen from all of my friends had BIG noses, swear to god. The one guy is like 5'5" framecel and 140lbs and has a legit 9" dick. 

Funny story actually, he had a MMF threesome one time and he encouraged the other guy to go first (they were in the dark so he couldn't see why he suggested it...) but the dude assumed based on his looks, height and frame that he had a small dick. So he refused and told my friend to go first, to which he reluctantly agreed. 10 minutes later they switch and the girl legitimately asked if the other guy was in her or not, lmfao. Oh, the horror.

Nizoral Babe said:
JawExpert said:
Can confirm. The two biggest penises I've seen from all of my friends had BIG noses, swear to god. The one guy is like 5'5" framecel and 140lbs and has a legit 9" dick. 

Funny story actually, he had a MMF threesome one time and he encouraged the other guy to go first (they were in the dark so he couldn't see why he suggested it...) but the dude assumed based on his looks, height and frame that he had a small dick. So he refused and told my friend to go first, to which he reluctantly agreed. 10 minutes later they switch and the girl legitimately asked if the other guy was in her or not, lmfao. Oh, the horror.
You mean big like david gandy or African big nostril nose

Cloud

Gigachad
JawExpert said:
I call bs. Penis size is linked I think with prenatal testosterone, so in a way it is liked with the face. A square jawed strong chinned man is likely to have a bigger than average penis.
 Stop with the broscience

DuckDuckIncel

Normie
I am sure there are plenty of weak chinned guys out there with monster cocks

iftsj

Banned
Nizoral Babe said:
JawExpert said:

:banderas:

http://lookism.net/Thread-HUMONGOUS-NOSE-HUGEDICKEDSLAYER-GIRLSMIRIN-RAWSEXAPPEAL

your avi : :banderas:

Nizoral Babe

Coper
skanderbeg1996 said:
You mean big like david gandy or African big nostril nose
Like Gandy, sort of. They have an almost Jewish hooked nose. 

iftsj said:
Fuuuuuuark! I have a wide nose and lots of girth. Coincidence?

EDIT: Blacks and Latinos on average have the largest dicks and even at higher ratios they dominate the charts. There may be some merit to this thread, actually.

No, but supposedly taller men are 3 times more likely to be huge than short guys. Another reason not to be a manlet. I myself have observed this. More often than not the super lengthy white guys are usually German, British or from some taller European group. Also manlet countries have higher rates of penis enlargement surgery compared to taller.

http://www.11points.com/Dating-Sex/11_Countries_Least_Secure_With_Their_Genitalia

Just lol Greece & Italy.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
JawExpert said:
it's all about dat DHT and HGH, srs

my dick isn't big but it's pretty girthy, I had a super early puberty and I'm already starting to norwood at 18