• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do you guys even TRY?

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Im serious here, the most incel time I had in my life where I went almost a year with ZERO SEX was when I didnt even try. I wasnt motivated to get sex, I didnt give a damn, just a general apathy.

When I actually put in effort, I can get laid quite alot.

Seriously, If you are not VERY good looking and/or part of a big active social circle with lots of friends, you simply will not get laid if you dont put in effort.

You have to talk to her, you have to initiate flirting, YOU have to take it to a sexual level, you have to initiate sexual escalation.

Again, I dont know how things work if you look like brad pitt in your 20s, but 99.999999% of us will never look like that.

When you start to actually put in effort, pursue women, you will get laid, I gaurantee. It might not be the hottest of women ,and you will for sure get shot down quite a bit, but u will get laid.

ggg

Regular
yes, i almost fucked a girl monday, made out she wanted to fuck, but my mom called and i had to go home

lolatmylife

Regular
RealRob said:
Im serious here, the most incel time I had in my life where I went almost a year with ZERO SEX was when I didnt even try. I wasnt motivated to get sex, I didnt give a damn, just a general apathy.

Seriously, If you are not VERY good looking and/or part of a big active social circle with lots of friends, you simply will not get laid if you dont put in effort.

You have to talk to her, you have to initiate flirting, YOU have to take it to a sexual level, you have to initiate sexual escalation.

Again, I dont know how things work if you look like brad pitt in your 20s, but 99.999999% of us will never look like that.

When you start to actually put in effort, pursue women, you will get laid, I gaurantee. It might not be the hottest of women ,and you will for sure get shot down quite a bit, but u will get laid.

I look like an ogre.

Rose Funeral

Banned
fucking can't do shit for me

I need to hurt or kill a whore to get an erection hence why I only get an erection by imagining in my head of beating a whore into bloody pulp  :inlove:

lolatmylife

Regular
Rose Funeral said:

I need to hurt or kill a whore to get an erection hence why I only get an erection by imagining in my head of beating a whore into bloody pulp  :inlove:

Same. Should I get help?

gaunt

Machine
no, i don't at all

the girl i like walked past me today and i was hoping she would say hi but she looked like she was afraid of me, i just walked away disappointed.

i never was around girls until now and i don't know what my league is

i don't want to be rejected

Rose Funeral

Banned
lolatmylife said:
Rose Funeral said:

Same. Should I get help?

No

You can't chose what turns you on

It's like saying to gay people, get help

it doesn't work that way

If you only can get off on serious damage to other creature or killing, it's what your genes gave you and you can't do nothing about it

same for pedos etc.

if you like it you like it, there's nothing you can do and there is no help

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
RealRob said:

I am very ugly and short.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
There is no such thing as "trying", normies are part of big social circle and socially connected, which comes naturally for them, and sex also comes naturally from that connections.

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
There is no such thing as "trying", normies are part of big social circle and socially connected, which comes naturally for them, and sex also comes naturally from that connections.

Beliefs like these will unfortunately keep you in the incel-hole, ull most likely never get any, but atleast ull get to have your rationalisations.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
RealRob said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:

Beliefs like these will unfortunately keep you in the incel-hole, ull most likely never get any, but atleast ull get to have your rationalisations.

I had pussy back in my teenage years, when I was a part of social circle.
When it broke apart I didn't get any, no explanation needed.
Maybe its just where I live, geeting laid here outside of these connections (like ONS with complete strangers for example, without "warm approach" situation) dosen't really exist, and if it does it is rare.

machinegun

Joke
i live with my mom so i dont have a place to fuck, it's pointless, even if i lucked out theres no point cause no palce to fuck

civ virgin for life crew

ps: dont forget op looks like a chad

IceCutter

Megastar
RealRob said:
YourFaceIsYourLife said:

agreed

that faggot doesn't deserve a girlfriend

EnglishFOB

Regular
6ft4 said:
I try extremely hard on online dating and get nowhere
I try occasionally in clubs and always make out with a 5/10 but usually leads to nothing

Wow, my life right here, give this man a medal.

machinegun said:
i live with my mom so i dont have a place to fuck, it's pointless, even if i lucked out theres no point cause no palce to fuck

civ virgin for life crew

ps: dont forget op looks like a chad

My tip - Tell the girl it's your aunty or mother's friend, since your parents are living abroad. If you must, tell your mum you'll bring a friend later on as they need a place to stay for the night or a few hours.

purps drank

Rotter
RealRob said:

amiuglytho

Regular
I dont try . I guess im too ugly to girls i dont consider myself ugly tho . I was bullied almost my whole life . Parents who were fantantic when it came to my well being definately was detrimental to my social skills and mental health . I used to be abke to talk to any girl no matter what but no i like tremble if im.near them so i just avoid them . Rather fight mike tyson than talk to a girl thats the level im.currently ar

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I havent talked to a female in months. Ive only talked to 1 female so far in 2016.