do you guys cut your own hair?

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
11
broke as fuck and too lazy to go to barber= i cut my own hair
it may drop my looks ratings and make me passed for a retarder person

what about you guys
 

Boss

Slayer
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,599
Reputation
4
iftsj said:
broke as fuck and too lazy to go to barber= i cut my own hair
it may drop my looks ratings and make me passed for a retarder person

what about you guys

Don't think you can get any more retarder after that :lol:

But yeah just buy the equipment and you can easly do it yourself, unless your going for a stylish haircut then you should see a barber
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
I did that for years but you have to be very cautious because if you fail you'll look like a retard. I made mistakes many times like when I keft myseld with a huge bald spot
 

heilsa

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,694
Reputation
76
Brio said:
I did that for years but you have to be very cautious because if you fail you'll look like a retard. I made mistakes many times like when I keft myseld with a huge bald spot

brio = biggest troll in pua hate history
 

Brio

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,243
Reputation
2
heilsa said:
Brio said:
I did that for years but you have to be very cautious because if you fail you'll look like a retard. I made mistakes many times like when I keft myseld with a huge bald spot

brio = biggest troll in pua hate history

No I even have pics of that and I made a 3D back on sluthate
 

neger

Subhuman
Joined
Aug 10, 2015
Messages
19
Reputation
0
I do it since a couple of years. Cause going to barber make me so nervous I almost throw up before.
It's actually quite easy, I use a trimmer with 4cm length and just keep going until theres no more to cut with it. Then i trim at the neck and aroudn the ears with a scissor and with the trimmer on lowest, just be patient and it will be ok.
 

chadD24

Slayer
Joined
Jul 7, 2015
Messages
2,238
Reputation
4
when youre facially aesthetic and have good fwhr you dont even need hair. i keep my hair short and just buzz it myself every couple weeks usually. i use like a 5 or 6 on top and a 1 or 2 on the sides.. 






my hair looks pretty much like this

 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
2
If I buzz or do an SS cut with no longer than #3 hair. Any longer and I can't fade it well myself.
 

TommyShotgun

Chad
Shitposters
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
4,400
Reputation
82
Usually I do but the other day I went to a good barber and he did it for $25 which I think is decent enough to go to him twice a year when I get too lazy at fixing up my own hair.
 

Magnifique

potato
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
23,726
Reputation
14,546
Yes.
Every couple of weeks I'll shave it.
Down to a 1.
Takes about 5 minutes.

Looks good.
A few normies tried to copy me.
Never works out for them though.
They always grow it back again.
They know they didn't look like me.
You need the skull.

Back in school, they shaved the head boy's head on the last day.
It's a tradition.
Looked awful.
It almost never looks good, even on semi-good looking people.
You need the skull.
The skull is rare.
 
Top