Do you guys believe that acne in specific locations show specific health issues?

SecretMan

Subhuman
This is a theory that has been stated by some people.

Supposedly acne on the chin and the jawline is caused by hormonal imbalances.

Acne on the forehead is caused by eating a lot of sugar.

Acne on the nose is caused by poor airway.

This sounds like broscience but I have been feeling sick the last 3 weeks ( bronchitis maybe or mild pneumonia ) and started to really feel like pure dogshit about a week ago as I was having breathing issues, congestion and had a bit of a fever and a ton of fatigue and loss of appetite and at the same time my chin and jaw which is usually clear these days completely broke out on my left side, and for my job I have to shave daily yet my skin got really sensitive and became really easy to cut around that area.

Basically for a few days was walking around as a mouth breathing, acne filled, bloody cut faced aspie with a runny nose squirting snot bubbles when breathing, coughing and with a messed up voice, as you can imagine it was a pretty poor first impression.

Bojack

Lookism God
No, it just means you need to lather your face and body with acne medication.

SecretMan

Subhuman
Bojack said:
No, it just means you need to lather your face and body with acne medication.
My body is fighting an infection and the immune system is being used in other places so thus fighting against acne does not take priority for it. Thus it leads to more breakouts.