redapple

Subhuman
I really do not understand why there are sooo many losers on the manosphere , mgtow forums, men's rights activits etc who are excited about virtual sex dolls, android women....

Do they think that women will be frustrated because men will have the ability to sleep with robots????
They will believe ""HAHAHAH LOOK AT THAT PATHETIC LOOOOOOSEEEEEER. HEY GIRLS LOOK AT THEM HAHAHAHA"

They will not give a shit about men who fuck robots. They would have not fucked you anyway... at least not in their prime.

And they will manage to survive without husbands also.
Probably those men believe... "HA WOMEN> LOOK AT THIS. I AM NO LONGER DEPENDENT ON YOU FOR SEX HAHAHA"

-Hey mgtows ... they did not give you sex anyway.

Do you also find thos mgtows pathetic and stupid?

They cope thinking that somehow women care about the fact that men will have another option.. sex with robots.

boulder

Subhuman
You dont make sense. When i get a sex robot i wont be thinking like that, you are projecting your own insecurities.

When i get the bot, yes, i wont be dependent on women... whether or not that affects women I dont care. And i am not a Mgtow and i dont follow their stuff.

I think the idea of sex bots is cool as fuck.
[hr]
niggerandmuslimhater said:
feminist are trying to get sex robots banned
Not happening. There is no solid grounding to get it banned. It's a fucking doll.

Obviously it's pathetic but I wouldn't rip on them for it because:

1. It has become a necessity for some people.
2. They're basically deleting themselves from the competition for real women.

So fair play to them.

DirtyOldMan

Incel
Girls will never care about incels ejaculating in some rubber doll.

Even if there's a way to replace sex with humans someday, women will still hold a lot of power.

Your ability to attract women is the ultimate test of Worth, we all know it. It will always be Something people will need to feel complete. I don't care for companinonship but I need to feel my power of seduction and it will always be that way.

Yeah they may get less free stuff from betas, but it's Nothing overall.

// Infolinks