Do you cry about your inceldom some days?

I legit cry in my room in the dark once every two weeks because of my inceldom. It's more of a pissed off cry rather than a boo hoo cry. It just isn't fair man. A girl has never talked dirty to me. I don't exist to them sexually. :tPUftHN:

In the past, yes. Now, no.

It is what it is. Some of us, no matter how hard we try, will always be sexually non-viable.

When I found out on top of being genetic trash in everything, I was also circd da jewed I had a breakdown.

incel scum

Banned
A giant hulking nigger crying in his bedroom over being incel. LOL

JustLOL

Incel
nah. i'm not a depressed person overall. i'm not that subhuman tough, i'm average and white.

if i was legit 2/10 then yeah, i would probably cry.

Invisible

King of Chads
ManMuscle said:
Inceldom has completely took over every single aspect of my existence. I cannot continue like this, I am not mentally strong enough and I lack the desire. Goodbye to th is cruel world, I cant stand this anymore. I wake up every morning feeling fatigued and emotionless as if I needed any more pain in my life. I feel like I have been molested tbh, not having the warmth of a woman has completely blinded me from happiness and I am at my wits end. Farewell my time is done. My dad is inheriting me 2.5 million but whats the point guys? I have messed up teeth and I am norwooding faster than usain bolt.

I'm a midget, so I have to love girls that are taller than me. When I look at my girlfriend when she is wearing no shoes, my eye level is at her waist. I have to sit in a high chair to fit at the dinner table! And my girl friend is so much stronger than me! She treats me like a baby just because I am 26 and haven't hit puberty. I am so weak that my 2 year old brother is much taller and much, much stronger. He is closer to puberty than I am. there is stuff that he can easily pick up with one hand, that I can't lift off the ground with two hands. Though as much as my girl friend, and every one else in the world is superior to me, I still like her. Best quote ever found by poobear
wtf who is the woman?

mephisto

Slayer
Invisible said:
ManMuscle said:
Inceldom has completely took over every single aspect of my existence. I cannot continue like this, I am not mentally strong enough and I lack the desire. Goodbye to th is cruel world, I cant stand this anymore. I wake up every morning feeling fatigued and emotionless as if I needed any more pain in my life. I feel like I have been molested tbh, not having the warmth of a woman has completely blinded me from happiness and I am at my wits end. Farewell my time is done. My dad is inheriting me 2.5 million but whats the point guys? I have messed up teeth and I am norwooding faster than usain bolt.

I'm a midget, so I have to love girls that are taller than me. When I look at my girlfriend when she is wearing no shoes, my eye level is at her waist. I have to sit in a high chair to fit at the dinner table! And my girl friend is so much stronger than me! She treats me like a baby just because I am 26 and haven't hit puberty. I am so weak that my 2 year old brother is much taller and much, much stronger. He is closer to puberty than I am. there is stuff that he can easily pick up with one hand, that I can't lift off the ground with two hands. Though as much as my girl friend, and every one else in the world is superior to me, I still like her. Best quote ever found by poobear
wtf who is the woman?
lol

SWERVE

Normie
I used to, but then I lost my v to prostitute and realized sex/relationships are actually a lot of work and not as great as I imagined. Then I just became depressed over being a loser in general and being left behind by my peers.