Do you believe in the illuminati or secret society of men who contro the world

Currycel

Normie
I do. I think at the current rate the human race will go extinc. I think they will reduce population size by 99% and leave about 100M humans alive to build the future

Boss

Slayer
Hopefully none of them are niggers
[hr]
That survive I mean

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I do believe in a bunch of very powerful individuals (families) whose influence through the banking systems, media and politics is way beyond what we could imagine.

We can speculate about their ethnical origin (Jews?), whether or not they follow some highly sophisticated survival strategy at the expense of the vast majority of population involved and how the key world phenomena like wars, financial crisis, anti-intuitive and destructive societal/cultural/political trends are related to their decisions and intentions.

This topic won't never be transparent enough, so the bunch of conspirational theorists, people projecting their opinions without the touch with reality and anecdotal parroting will make things even more confusing and less transparent.

Jesus Christ

Normie
Not only I believe I want an application. I want to be on the winner's side.

Bojack

Lookism God
If you don't believe that there are VERY powerful families that control all of the governments in the world you are a sheep.

Eh... OP just go back to the Indian subcontinent.  You will be OK!

It's true, but they aren't really men.  They represent female ideals and are ruled heavily by females.

If we want a Golden Age we must swing the polarity back on the Masculine side.

I believe the devil is behind all that and he tries to blame the jews, because he hates them, they are the nation of god.
They brought the christianity to europe. Jesus was a Jew and all prophets, so every human wll belong to his nation if he takes jesus as the savior and JHWH as  God.

biggestfailure said:
I believe the devil is behind all that and he tries to blame the jews, because he hates them, they are the nation of god.
They brought the christianity to europe. Jesus was a Jew and all prophets, so every human wll belong to his nation if he takes jesus as the savior and JHWH as  God.
That was a nice Hebrew Aryan thing until it got infected with matriarchal Judaism.

Bojack

Lookism God
biggestfailure said:
:cage:

Jesus Christ

Normie
biggestfailure said:

Total garbage. I just wanna dance.