pretty_boy

grave digger
HQNP
. Nice strawman bro. When did I ever mention quantum physics jargon, chakras, or any such psuedoscientific bullshit? My argument is that individual free will is illogical. If I accept the conventional scientific wisdom that we are wholly material beings, then it follows that we are thus governed by the same mechanical statistical rules that govern the rest of the universe. Our individual wills therefore arise from the same force that compel all other physical phenomenon.
so you don't really believe in it

By your definition then a quantum random number generator would have free will.
:niro:
alright bro.
no i said a necessary condition is that its non deterministic

If I accept the conventional scientific wisdom that we are wholly material beings, then it follows that we are thus governed by the same mechanical statistical rules that govern the rest of the universe. Our individual wills therefore arise from the same force that compel all other physical phenomenon.
you never said that, the posts i've read you're spamming shitskin hindu cope.

also while this is the standard view in academia and anything non materialist is heresy punishable by death, there's no strong evidence free will doesn't exist. don't get me started on those pathetic libet experiments. i dont believe afterlife but i believe free will. @Boyo_Doppelganger

Last edited: