• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Do y'all not realize that most normies have 3somes?

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
It's very common nowadays, especially among normie girls. and you know who they're having 3somes with? not chad, usually just so fucking normie dude who facially looks a touch better than they do

offthewall

Rotter
My friend is really not great looking, but hes a big guy with a larger than life personality, he had a threesome last year with two of his co-workers. He's managed to get two girls to leave his girlfriend for him, the lad never had a gf or much luck with girls till he was 20 or so. It just took that one girl to be into him and he was set free. He's actually a very jealous type, I saw him rush over to the girl who left her bf for him and was like 'why are you talking to them' and this was when he was trying to seduce her, if I tried that the girl wouldn't speak to me again. Don't know how he pulls it off.

Brutus

120mg Pseudoephedrine XR at night
Birds
offthewall said:
My friend is really not great looking, but hes a big guy with a larger than life personality, he had a threesome last year with two of his co-workers. He's managed to get two girls to leave his girlfriend for him, the lad never had a gf or much luck with girls till he was 20 or so. It just took that one girl to be into him and he was set free. He's actually a very jealous type, I saw him rush over to the girl who left her bf for him and was like 'why are you talking to them' and this was when he was trying to seduce her, if I tried that the girl wouldn't speak to me again. Don't know how he pulls it off.

sounds like a tall robust guy with a big cock

muh personality

offthewall

Rotter
Yeah he's 6 foot 3, a bit fat but plays sports. Those kinda guys always get girls better looking than they ought to.